Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

It is also understood that Chelsea, who are said to be in the market for a forward following Didier Drogba's exit, deem Atletico Madrid forward Falcao out of their price range at present.

Atletico are seeking £45 million for the Colombia international, whose goals helped guide Atletico to Europa League glory this campaign.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1086899/chelsea-yet-to-strike-deal-for-porto's-hulk?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&cc=4716

Athletico paid €40-47 million for Falcao last season (depending on what bonuses they had to pay) so they're hardly going to sell him for a loss. Would vastly prefer him over Hulk, but I think we need to be looking for better bargains in general instead of just going after big names and spending as much as the other club wants.

I dont think we need falcao tbh, we have great backup and if we can get Hulk then he can play there if need be, also got to be time to give Lukaku a bit of a chance and the versatile sturridge... No point giving them torres and 20 mil for falcao in my opinion, i trust torres and with HAZARD MATA LAMPARD and hopefully HULK he will have an amazing supply line. Also he will have the safety knowing he is our man and its not that he plays to give (the legend) drogba a bit of a break.....Torres all the way...