Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Nando is one of the best paid players at the club along with Lampard and Terry. £175k, give or take a few would be my guess. The likes of Falcao or Cavani would demand around the same.

Terry and Lampard still on £175k... hopefully Lampard takes a wage cut if he does sign a new contract, look at United most of their older players are on lower wages.

hulk and lewandowski better than falcao if we cant join hulk falcao is very good for chelseablue%20scalf.gif

WTF? Better than Falcao? I hope you are talking about the value of the player and not who is better in ability or I would think you are losing it lol

• 2 weeks later...

Anzhi have had a 68 million euro bid rejected! i think its safe to way we wont be signing him anytime soon!

http://www.mundodepo...4340305661.html

If chelsea will bid 50 , he will come... because it's anzhi and AM know that falcao will reject any propose from them.

Football Agent@FootballAgent49

Chelsea have been monitoring Falcao and it is likely they will make a late move for him.

I said last month that Abramovich viewed buying a world class striker as the final piece of the jigsaw, lets wait and see.

Chelsea have been monitoring Falcao and it is likely they will make a late move for him.

I said last month that Abramovich viewed buying a world class striker as the final piece of the jigsaw, lets wait and see.

Well, would it hurt Torres sensitive feelings and bring his form back when he had competiton from Drogba?

If not, than YES he is premium....but we dont really need to splash this season anymore (80m already).

Would literally be a dream signing. He'd have an RvP-like return with our squad. Could easily get 30+ goals for us.

Won't ever happen now, unfortunately. Sturridge would have to be sold and Torres would probably have to be buttered up to the prospect of sharing time with him.

I can only imagine how fantastic we would be with him, title would be ours sure.

But then thinking again, we cant just dump Torres and Danny, they are our players and thats all.

We should keep the team as it is and then in winter buy Falcao if that will be needed. Im sure he will stay in Madrid for now, and he wont be more than 40mio in winter.

But what if there will be sneaky bid on friday when he will play against us? You never know that...

Fuck me this guy is insaneeeeee, I used to watch him at river plate and he's just got better and better. If we put a cheeky little bid and we got him I would be cleaning my semen of the walls for hours :P

Atletico payed €40m to Porto last year, dont know if a "cheeky little bid" would do...