Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

at what he does he`s simply the best on the planet. the ultimate "fox in the box" of world football. would love us to sign him..aslong as we get the players in to supply him with the ball of course

FFS Man give us the link to your Avatar!!!

Anyway Falcao is just amazing, but I don't think we'll get him. Due to the expensive price tag and the fact that Torres will be the main man next year.

If we go back to a 4-3-3 next season, Falcao up the middle with Hazard and Mata on his sides could be quite deadly

Mata should NOT be moved back onto the LW, unless we sign some incredible, world class attacking midfielder (which won't happen). Mata is best in the hole as he has shown.

Me ganaste de mano jajaj justo lo iba a subir recien :D

What a player, this will be the new "9" of chelsea

go get another number, torres is "9" what he need to start scoring will be given to him and u will have confident in him

Mata should NOT be moved back onto the LW, unless we sign some incredible, world class attacking midfielder (which won't happen). Mata is best in the hole as he has shown.

That is true. And I should probably assume Di Matteo is coming back and we stick with the 4-2-3-1. Have Mata continue to play central attacking mid with (possibly) Hazard and Ramires on his sides and the striker in front of him.

That is true. And I should probably assume Di Matteo is coming back and we stick with the 4-2-3-1. Have Mata continue to play central attacking mid with (possibly) Hazard and Ramires on his sides and the striker in front of him.

Hazard and Hulk would be even better :yes:

Hazard and Hulk would be even better :yes:

A little greedy huh? Lol Ill take that too. But I really like Ramires playing on the right side in the attack. Although it doesnt hurt to have depth. Although we also have De Bruyne and Marin who can play attacking midfield.

A little greedy huh? Lol Ill take that too. But I really like Ramires playing on the right side in the attack. Although it doesnt hurt to have depth. Although we also have De Bruyne and Marin who can play attacking midfield.

Ramires could always be tried in the double pivot role again. Plus Marin looks set to be a squad player, and KDB might be loaned out. However deep down I know signing Hulk AND Hazard is Impossible :cry:

With Drogba's future in question and Torres seeming to want out now, we really are going to need to bring in a striker this window it looks like. Falcao would be my choice I think

IF torres does indeed want out this summer we should look for a swap deal with falcao - it is our best option.

However i think maybe torres was just a tad frustrated and will stay. Would he prefer rotation and win things or constant first team until he breaks down and wins fuck all with a team like the bin dippers!

Thought I'd open a thread which you can re-merge with the old one when it works.

Honestly a striker hasn't got me this excited since Aguero, I'm just wary of Torres losing confidence. Falcao has all the characteristics to be a great strike partner aswell and Torres has seen a re-emergence of form in some sorts recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFoRghwC9w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og2eLrClP4w

Torres has worked with Villa before. Falcao's abilities are inevitably going to catch the attention of Barca sooner or later. Real have pursued him and their are rumors linking him to Barca anyway. He's had a better first season than Aguero and Torres's best at Atletico. I'm optimistic that Torres will regain form and maybe we can use Sturridge and Lukaku up front in the mean time, but I really like Falcao. Their owners have even opened themselves to offers. If we get Hulk then bringing Falcao in would reignite one of the most formidable partnerships aswell.