Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Care to elaborate on this, or do you not have a valid point to make?

Ill try.

The service excuse is getting old, yes it may not be perfect but a world class forward should be getting more goals than 12 in a season and a half.

He has gone on a 17 game goal drought then beat that later in the year and went on a 24 game one, going on one goal drought could be deemed as a fluke Drogba, Rooney and even Henry went on 10-15 game goal droughts in the past but doing it not only twice but twice in a short space in a time, unbelievable.

He still hasn't scored a match winning goal for us, we were going through anyway before he scored at the Nou Camp and even then Torres nearly lost the tie for us twice.

He scores goals at Liverpool that didn't need "service", IE from 25 yards, putting players on their ass before finishing with ease, why can't he score them type of goals here?

I wont complain if he is here next season but also won't if he leaves but he can't be our first choice forward next term because it is too risky.

Ill try.

The service excuse is getting old, yes it may not be perfect but a world class forward should be getting more goals than 12 in a season and a half.

He has gone on a 17 game goal drought then beat that later in the year and went on a 24 game one, going on one goal drought could be deemed as a fluke Drogba, Rooney and even Henry went on 10-15 game goal droughts in the past but doing it not only twice but twice in a short space in a time, unbelievable.

He still hasn't scored a match winning goal for us, we were going through anyway before he scored at the Nou Camp and even then Torres nearly lost the tie for us twice.

He scores goals at Liverpool that didn't need "service", IE from 25 yards, putting players on their ass before finishing with ease, why can't he score them type of goals here?

I wont complain if he is here next season but also won't if he leaves but he can't be our first choice forward next term because it is too risky.

While I agree with whole heartedly, he has not been good enough tis season. I just feel that he Has shown glimpses of what he can do, I also agree that while the service excuse is getting old, I genuinely think Chelsea's problem lies within he midfield, it would be drastic to let him go at this stage, sort out the midfield, get him some supply, and if he still doesn't perform then sure, let him go! Falcao is an excellent player, however I feel the he too will struggle at Chelsea unless we sort out the midfield issues

Media reports we are giving Torres and +15 mil for him.Well I like Torres but if this happen ill drive him personally to Madrid. :D :D

But its kinda unrealistic since Torres is on huge wage here and still wants to win trophies two things that Atletico will never do.

Media reports we are giving Torres and +15 mil for him.Well I like Torres but if this happen ill drive him personally to Madrid. :D :D

But its kinda unrealistic since Torres is on huge wage here and still wants to win trophies two things that Atletico will never do.

athletico pay big wages! he might return because we all can see he doesnt like the english media!

Since I still have hope for Torres and with proper service (that doesnt mean only assists to him, but also good play behind him, creative and quick), he could get back to 20goals max next season. He must get that killer instinct and then he'll need no service.

BUT: he scored massive goals vs barca, then he scored nice hattrick, AND then he dissapeared.

He should score at least once after that.

Only explanation I find is that he does a lot midield work and he is more on wings or in midfield than attack, causing that he dont score. With better players behind him, he could be always in attack, scoring goals. Instead, all defenders close him, because they know Kalou, Malouda or Danny wont do shit right now, even they have miles of space.

Rumors flying around the internet about an exchange deal for Falcao, Torres + 15mil.

For me, that would be a perfect transfer. Falcao is not only better atm, but also 2 years younger!

15mil to bring one of the best strikers in the world and to get rid of the biggest flop in the history of football? Aw fuck yes!

As atletico will miss the CL next year I can see this happening.

Rumors flying around the internet about an exchange deal for Falcao, Torres + 15mil.

For me, that would be a perfect transfer. Falcao is not only better atm, but also 2 years younger!

15mil to bring one of the best strikers in the world and to get rid of the biggest flop in the history of football? Aw fuck yes!

WOW i really do hope so! this sounds too good to be true doesnt it though?

Just careful what you wish for, with your excitement. As I said in the Hulk thread, no more excitement about 'big names' from me till they prove they can do it in a Chelsea shirt.

WOW i really do hope so! this sounds too good to be true doesnt it though?

Perhaps...it's a possibility though...perhaps Nando is too tired of the pressure on him...who knows what's going on behind the scenes...only time will tell. I'm happy though because chances are there.

Just careful what you wish for, with your excitement. As I said in the Hulk thread, no more excitement about 'big names' from me till they prove they can do it in a Chelsea shirt.

Well of course, there are always chances that he may turn out to be a flop or that he get a serious injury and never be the same again, but I believe the chances for that to happen to Falcao (or Hulk) are low. We need 1 or 2 big money/player signings to lift us up and replace our old guard. 2 of 'em are among the best availalbe.

The competition in the PL is really fierce atm and in order for us to stay in the top4 we need to reinforce the team. I won't even talk about work needed to be done for the 1st place...

Well of course, there are always chances that he may turn out to be a flop or that he get a serious injury and never be the same again, but I believe the chances for that to happen to Falcao (or Hulk) are low. We need 1 or 2 big money/player signings to lift us up and replace our old guard. 2 of 'em are among the best availalbe.

They're the best by reputation, but both command enormous transfer sums and wage-demands. We shouldn't buy both, if I'm brutally honest, I wouldn't be complaining but they'll need to deliver for us properly if they are indeed 'replacement'

They're the best by reputation, but both command enormous transfer sums and wage-demands. We shouldn't buy both, if I'm brutally honest, I wouldn't be complaining but they'll need to deliver for us properly if they are indeed 'replacement'

They have earned their reputation. They had 2 great seasons, lead their teams and played well. Scored some cracking goals and gave the world of football wonderful moments. I agree that we shouldn't pay something ridiculous for them like 40m and pay huge ass wages, but the fact is that we need big players who will replace our departing ones.

I don't see what's wrong in bringing both of them, especially considering they have proven to be lethal for Porto. We don't have any real, pacy and dangerous wingers while our strikers have been...rather unimpressive this season. Just look at how much Van Persie means to Arse...

I would rather we splash 50m on two of them then throw 20m for a couple of kids with bags of potential who will end up in the reserves and still see the expectation on worn out 30years old+ players to play amazingly week and week out like it is now.

This is all of course if the club can afford such transfers due to FuckingFairPlay rules...

When did Torres finally come good?

Well it's obvious he's got his confidence back and he's scored how many in the last how many games? i dont know the answer to that but he's done well at the end.

As a team player no explanation is required he's just exceptional at that.

I understand why ppl want him out and Falcao in, but not me... It was a mistake to buy Torres but we can actually swallow that mistake and shit it out instead of just spitting it out, if u know what i mean.

When did Torres finally come good?

Doesnt matter how good service he has, he should score at least 10 goals in prem, if he is 'in form'.

He didnt, I dont know why, he plays good but goals dont come, sad realy.