Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Nope. You can't post in it? If so, then my bad, sorry.

Yeah, it's all database error-y. I think making a temporary replacement thread isn't unreasonable considering we can't even read the old one.

IF we do get Hulk, I don't see us getting Falcao or any other ST. Would be killing two birds with one stone should we purchase the former.

Hulk will play on the wing. we can't win with torres and Sturridge as our strikers.

Hulk will play on the wing. we can't win with torres and Sturridge as our strikers.

Get where you're coming from but Hulk can be used as ST if needed. Don't get me wrong. Would still want another striker but just thought maybe we could use the money to strengthen elsewhere.

I think we're better off getting a player who can play primarily on the wing, but is also good enough to use as a central striker is Torres is failing. Hulk fits perfectly in this sense or a much cheaper version like Andre Schurrle

Sorry to say it but falcao ain't gonna happen unless we are changing to 2 up front.torres changed his tune quick smart after obviously being told he'd be the main man next season. Hulks possible signing makes sense because he would play right of the front three but could move into the main role if needed and we've still got Danny and lukaku. Don't see it

Sorry to say it but falcao ain't gonna happen unless we are changing to 2 up front.torres changed his tune quick smart after obviously being told he'd be the main man next season. Hulks possible signing makes sense because he would play right of the front three but could move into the main role if needed and we've still got Danny and lukaku. Don't see it

Yeh it's not going to happen, simple.