Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

http://aggbot.com/Ch...rticle/17160932

glad to hear it, because i dont want another high priced striker at chelsea and also dont want him playing for CITY!!!!!

You always hear clubs saying that only to then sell them later on. And I would gladly take Falcao over Torres any day. A much more complete striker than the latter.

Obviously I meant a starter and not some pre-pubescent kid.

You didn't imply a single thing as all you wrote was "It's about as likely as us buying another Goalkeeper...". Which is exactly what happened.

Obviously I was joking.

I can't believe this Falcao nonsense is still going on. We are not buying another striker. It's about as likely as us buying another Goalkeeper...

how on earth do you know we wont be buying another striker? because I think we will. Despite chelsea's public face, are we really going to rely on a bloke who still hasnt got anywhere near breaking double figures in the league? Even Danny got double figures in his first full season and thats playing on the wing! Now, just beacise we have hazard, Torres is going to become "that player" for us? I highly doubt and really hope we buy someone else. If Hulk comes then he could help in that dept, or we buy a young striker who we hope will become first choice later, like Schurrie

how on earth do you know we wont be buying another striker? because I think we will. Despite chelsea's public face, are we really going to rely on a bloke who still hasnt got anywhere near breaking double figures in the league? Even Danny got double figures in his first full season and thats playing on the wing! Now, just beacise we have hazard, Torres is going to become "that player" for us? I highly doubt and really hope we buy someone else. If Hulk comes then he could help in that dept, or we buy a young striker who we hope will become first choice later, like Schurrie

Torres has been told he'll be number 1 choice. What's the point of buying a striker to come sit on the bench when we have Sturridge and possibly Hulk? Obviously Roman wants Torres to succeed and will do everything possible to make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Falcao has told Atletico Madrid he wants out (no idea why. he was scoring a huge amount of goals there.) He's traveling back to Spain to speak with them.

He has not said he wants to leave. He has said in other words, "no comment". He will return to training and wait until an official bid is made by someone and then up to him and his club if he wants to move

He has not said he wants to leave. He has said in other words, "no comment". He will return to training and wait until an official bid is made by someone and then up to him and his club if he wants to move

He said "no comment" to the media. Not the Atletico Madrid board.