Charles Aranguiz

the wes

Barca won a treble and sign Turan, Vidal and possibly pogba. The way to maintain the status quo is by strengthening. You don't wait for your opponents to catch up before you strengthen. We need one biggish signing to go along with these squad players.

Difference being their two main guys were old. Xavi is old and the other guy retired to an oil field somewhere. So they had to. The difference being we don't have to do squat

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Difference being their two main guys were old. Xavi is old and the other guy retired to an oil field somewhere. So they had to. The difference being we don't have to do squat

I disagree. We aren't a finished product, we have our holes for sure. Remember 2010 when we did next to nothing after winning the double?

Some new rumor about Charles Aranguiz With us?

I think watching the market, it might be a good option to play in our midfield and for allowing Fabregas can have rest throughout the season.

To me, personally, I love the mentality of the players from South America, and I think someone with that personality is what we need, someone with a personality like Mascherano or similar.

maybe Jose could help him to adapt quickly to the rhythm of Premier League.

Regards.

https://twitter.com/DIRECTVSports/status/618882249258307584

Seems like he goes to Marseille. 10m€.

When I warm up to the idea it is quickly taken down. :(. Still some hijack maybe but doubt it. Also Witsel agent said they had an agreement with AC Milan on personal terms and they only have to deal with Zenit now. Don't know who that midfielder will be we're about to bring.

https://twitter.com/DIRECTVSports/status/618882249258307584

Seems like he goes to Marseille. 10m€.

When I warm up to the idea it is quickly taken down. :(. Still some hijack maybe but doubt it. Also Witsel agent said they had an agreement with AC Milan on personal terms and they only have to deal with Zenit now. Don't know who that midfielder will be we're about to bring.

What is your source for that info! I just saw your most trusted source @LucaMattiacci saying this: Está muy cerca del Chelsea. and it translates something like that he is very close to signing for Chelsea!

This guys is a very good player and at 27 still has got a few years left of playing at the highest level. After paying alsmost 30m for Cuadrado, this guy at 15m seems like a bargain.

He will add options to rotate fabregas in both AM and CM, so he (Fabregas) and Oscar will not end up the season the way they did.

Characteristics wise I would say he's something between Vidal and Fabregas: more creative but not as combative as vidal. Not very powerful, but high workrate.

Interesting player for sure, but I have to say I'd be more excited with Witsel or Morgan from soton.\

BTW, ignore all reports saying he can play as a DM, because he's awful there.

Barca won a treble and sign Turan, Vidal and possibly pogba. The way to maintain the status quo is by strengthening. You don't wait for your opponents to catch up before you strengthen. We need one biggish signing to go along with these squad players.

If only jose knew what you guys on here know

Tbh I did not know shit about this player when the topic started. Having informed myself, rewatching some Chile games, I really believe he could be an awesome addition. He is a very balanced midfield allrounder which is rare these days. Stronger than u would expect for someone this tiny, great passer and some decent long-range shots. He is an ok tackler but better and pressing spaces, so he would be of use in when playing small teams or try a more proactive approach in big games. He is pretty much what we would have got in Thiago last year just better. The other teams interested are Marseille and Leverkusen, so we could easily sing him up. HIs price and wages should be peanuts for us+he is at the best age at 26. Only getting better. He already proved himself against some of the best players in the world and he surely will improve further playing in europe.

It's quoting the metro. Wouldn't get too happy just yet

Gotta love the media saying it's 16 mil. pounds, when it is in euros.

Better than the metro / star report I saw ,that said jose worked with isco at Madrid

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You