Charles Aranguiz

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he said Ozil is shit? I agree.

Hi friend!

No, he says that Ozil is a great player, defensively very committed to helping their Left or right backs.

For me this comment is not a problem. I would love that we could sign Aranguiz. He is not a FIFA signing, or a galactic, but it would be perfect to complete our squad and if he can get into the rhythm of playing in Premier League, IMO, Aranguiz could play perfectly in our starting eleven with Fabregas and Matic.

He would be a perfect aid for Fabregas. A player in a similar style with Fabregas or Gundogan. Someone with imagination and ability to work and sacrifice for the team in our midfield.

Regards.

I would like this signing very much. He seemed class during the World Cup and the Copa. And if he doesn't come, I hope Chelsea ends up with a player similar to him and most importantly finishes the deal before the pre-season.

Hi friend!

No, he says that Ozil is a great player, defensively very committed to helping their Left or right backs.

For me this comment is not a problem. I would love that we could sign Aranguiz. He is not a FIFA signing, or a galactic, but it would be perfect to complete our squad and if he can get into the rhythm of playing in Premier League, IMO, Aranguiz could play perfectly in our starting eleven with Fabregas and Matic.

He would be a perfect aid for Fabregas. A player in a similar style with Fabregas or Gundogan. Someone with imagination and ability to work and sacrifice for the team in our midfield.

Regards.

You like every signing

You like every signing

Hi friend!

It may be true, but when I do not like a player I do not usually say anything bad about him, and I just commented players who seem good for our team.

But I have to admit that about a week ago I never would have imagined that Araguiz could play with us, although he impressed me a lot in the 2014 World Cup and in Copa America, but when this news has appeared in the reports I thought immediately that he could be a good signing for us because the market is crazy and he is signing with an unbeatable price / quality quite balanced and Aranguiz can play with us perfectly.

Regards.

Seeing reports from Chile, the newspaper La Cuarta confirms that Charles Aranguiz will sign for Chelsea this summer. They quote Telegraph for their information, but they also give some more information about his signing.

according La Cuarta, Charles Aranguiz will sign for Chelsea this summer but first he must end his participation in Copa Libertadores playing the semifinal of the Libertadores Cup (the Champions League of America) with International against Tigres on 14 and 22 July. And then, if International gets to the final Aranguiz would have to play two games more because in the Copa Libertadores the final is over two legs.

And when Arganguiz finished his participation in Copa Libertadores, he could announce his signing for Chelsea. Therefore, we have to wait a bit, but his signing could be possible.

001.jpg

Regards.

Seeing reports from Chile, the newspaper La Cuarta confirms that Charles Aranguiz will sign for Chelsea this summer. They quote Telegraph for their information, but they also give some more information about his signing.

according La Cuarta, Charles Aranguiz will sign for Chelsea this summer but first he must end his participation in Copa Libertadores playing the semifinal of the Libertadores Cup (the Champions League of America) with International against Tigres on 14 and 22 July. And then, if International gets to the final Aranguiz would have to play two games more because in the Copa Libertadores the final is over two legs.

And when Arganguiz finished his participation in Copa Libertadores, he could announce his signing for Chelsea. Therefore, we have to wait a bit, but his signing could be possible.

001.jpg

Regards.

But whats the problem with us doing all the paperwork and making the deal?

How will all this affect his fitness if he comes to us?

But whats the problem with us doing all the paperwork and making the deal?

How will all this affect his fitness if he comes to us?

Hi friend!

I think that problem could be that Charles Aranguiz might not want to announce his signing for Chelsea until finish Libertadores Cup and he would not offend supporters of International or destabilize His team with such an important agreement in the middle of such an important trophy in America.

But probably if we are interested in his signing we already we will be doing all the paperwork to sign him, but privately. And when he finishes his participation in Copa Libertadores he would join us in preseason directly.

Regarding his fitness, football calendar in South America is different from ours and they are now in the middle of the season. So if we signed him Aranguiz he would have no physical problem to join us. In fact, he would come much better than our players at this time.

Regards.

Hi friend!

I think that problem could be that Charles Aranguiz might not want to announce his signing for Chelsea until finish Libertadores Cup and he would not offend supporters of International or destabilize His team with such an important agreement in the middle of such an important trophy in America.

But probably if we are interested in his signing we already we will be doing all the paperwork to sign him, but privately. And when he finishes his participation in Copa Libertadores he would join us in preseason directly.

Regarding his fitness, football calendar in South America is different from ours and they are now in the middle of the season. So if we signed him Aranguiz he would have no physical problem to join us. In fact, he would come much better than our players at this time.

Regards.

hopefully tigres will beat them then.

they do have gignac now (if he is eligible to play)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You