Charles Aranguiz

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mikel or Ramires won't leave whats the point of signing him?..

Win another type of player that we dont have. I think that in big games we definitely will play with Cesc + Matic + Another midfielder. This another midfielder will be Rambo o Charles, depending the situation. More physical Rambo, and Charles, better treatment of the ball.
Also, If for any situation, Cesc can't play, we will have another player with criterium for move the ball on midfield (Yes, probably not at level of Cesc).
The midfield is a position where you should have versatility, and with Aranguiz, we would have 5 different type of midfielders totally complementary.

I think that to Jose, right now, Ramires is totally untouchable. not for our starting eleven as first choice, but as a very important player throughout the season Ramires It is an untouchable player to Jose. Obviously if someone gives us a lot of money in exchange for Ramires, Jose could accept to sell him, but would have to be more or less an offer of 15 to 20 million pounds. Never for less.

If Ramires leaves us, I would bet to signing Willian Carvalho. A beast in midfield.

Mikel's case is more complex. Mikel is a player tailored to Jose. to close games. But obviously he is dispensable, and even we would not need to sign a replacement for him because we can use Zouma in that role throughout the season in some games.

I think I have read that we ask for 25 million pounds to sell Mikel. If someone pays that kind of money I think it would be the biggest joke of history.

And apart from this, which players we need to sign ?. I do not expect anything special. Realistically I think Jose bet on our current squad. Maybe Pedro Rodriguez (or someone like him), Falcao, Aranguiz and a goalkeeper as backup will be our movements in the market.

Obviously I prefer signing Isco, Griezmann and Aranguiz ... but it is impossible.

Regards.

C’est le fantasme qui agite l’OM depuis plusieurs jours. L’international chilien Charles Aranguiz, qui vient de réussir une très belleCOPAarrow-10x10.png America, est très sollicité. Certaines sources sud-américaines ont affirmé que l’OM était en négociation avec le milieu relayeur de l’International, mais comme nous vous le révélions en exclusivité lundi dernier (lire ici), Aranguiz devrait débarquer à Chelsea.

Aranguiz intouchable pour l’OM

Un accord entre le club londonien et leur homologue brésilien est acquis depuis la semaine dernière, mais le joueur n’avait pas fait sonCHOIXarrow-10x10.png. Une source proche du dossier nous a confié que le club entraîné par Mourinho aurait réussi à convaincre le milieu de terrain de 26 ans avec unSALAIREarrow-10x10.png estimé à 8M€/an assortie d’une prime à la signature. Autant dire que l’OM et son salary cap fixé à 2,5M€/an n’a jamais été dans la course pour la signature de Charles Aranguiz. Le club phocéen doit se renforcer à ce poste mais devra se contenter d’un joueur qui correspond à sa puissance

http://www.footballclubdemarseille.fr/om-fil-info/l1/mercato-aranguiz-arrive-a-chelsea-avec-un-enorme-salaire.html

why marseille seem to know... not sure

An agreement between the London club and their Brazilian counterpart has acquired since last week, but the player had not sonCHOIXarrow-10x10.png. A source close to the matter told us that the club would have driven Mourinho convinced the midfielder of 26 years with unSALAIREarrow-10x10.png estimated at € 8 million / year together with a signing bonus. Suffice to say that OM and its salary cap ATTACHED to € 2.5m / year was never in the race for the signature of Charles Aranguiz. The OM club must strengthen in that position but will have to settle for a player that fits his power

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You