Arda Turan

Adnane

put Ruben Loftus Cheek in the hole and, while admitting they're not even similar players, say Traore is going to be better than Turan? :blink:

I think we should play Ake in the hole and i believe Colkett is going to be better than Salah :ph34r:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to be even more reliant on Hazard next season by the looks of things. An unfortunate injury & we're fecked.

Wrong again, dude. Hazard gets injured and we'll simply put Falcao in and play with two strikers.

9773531.jpg

All this season we have had the problem of being very predictable in our rhythm game, a problem that was increased when Fabregas was well covered by our rivals.

I think we need players with unpredictable ability to revolutionize a match and Arda Turan is perfect for this. Maybe his stats are not the best in the world, but Xavi Hernandez or Iniesta do not have good statistics and are the best in the world in midfield. Turan can solve one of our big problems.

And Arda also works for the team as the best. A player with a capacity of sacrifice unbecoming of a player of his quality.

Seriously, Arda Turan would be a great signing. One of the few different players available on the market.

Regards.

Turan transfer can turn out bad yeah, but he's full of experience and is mature enough to handle the mental pressure of PL and Jose's management. Having Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Cuadrado and Turan competing for 3 am positions is a great balance of everything - age, pace and technique.

We definitely are in for a winger/am and is we can't sign Griezmann then besides Turan I can't really see a suitable player we could bring that would be a low risk low money transfer.

20m pounds for Turan is fair money, just the right price for clubs to agree on.

As of Reus I don't know as nothing is being reported on him for a while.

If its for £20M I'm all in, if we pay the full buy out I'm all out.

Good player but perhaps only marginally improves our XI... We will still need to make a big splash in the summer for this move to look amazing. Coupled with Falcao this deal makes me feel like I did after we won the double with Carlo and made Ramires our big summer signing....

Turan does do something only Eden does well and that is hold the ball....

No one on the team outside of eden can hold the ball up well...

Signing turan doesn't really hurt the team because jose can rotate between the 4 ams, rather than wait to burn them out

No one on the team outside of eden can hold the ball up well...

I'm sorry but Costa, Willian, Matic, Fabregas just to name a few. The whole tactics in some matches is to hold the ball well, and this can not be done just by one player!!!

Now our next move in the market (if we finally signed Arda Turan) should be an attacking midfielder (or playmaker).

I think this move will depend on Oscar. If Juventus (he will receive a lot of money by Pogba operation) offered us 30 or 35 million pounds, I think it would be a good option to sell him.

The problem is whom we would have to sign: Koke is impossible, Gundogan is going to be a season in Borussia and he will go to another team free on 2016, Pogba has a price out of the market and Barcelona is willing to pay, seems that Verratti to stay at PSG ...

There are not many options on the market. I think Jose will be working in a surprise signing that has not been leaked to the press. Journalists shoot everywhere but they do not seem very sure of our objetive.

Regards.

There are not many options on the market. I think Jose will be working in a surprise signing that has not been leaked to the press. Journalists shoot everywhere but they do not seem very sure of our objetive.

There is always that kind of signing, every year every window, I'm waiting for it also!

All this season we have had the problem of being very predictable in our rhythm game, a problem that was increased when Fabregas was well covered by our rivals.

Our problems in the 2nd half of the season were. 1. Lack of rotation in the 1st half which led to fatigue. 2. Jose's reverting to defensive tactics at the first sign of adversity (5-3 vs Spurs) 3. Oscar disappearing for months

I think we need
players with unpredictable ability to revolutionize a match and Arda Turan is perfect for this. Maybe his stats are not the best in the world, but Xavi Hernandez or Iniesta do not have good statistics and are the best in the world in midfield. Turan can solve one of our big problems.

Except Arda Turan offers us nothing different. He's a slower version of Willian, he's hailed for his defensive nous & ball carrying ability but he's not an X-factor type player or match-winner. He doesn't possess Hazard's 'chaos factor' & doesn't get goals/assists.

No offense but I genuinely cannot believe you compared Turan to Xavi who had 9/30 assist season in his prime. Iniesta's lack of end product would've been a problem if he didn't play alongside Messi & consistently raise his game in the bigger matches.

And
Arda also works for the team as the best. A player with a capacity of sacrifice unbecoming of a player of his quality.

Workrate only gets you so far. We need quality not more grafters.

Seriously,
Arda Turan would be a great signing. One of the few different players available on the market.

What we need is a technically gifted goalscoring winger that exploits space. Jose has tried (and failed) with Salah & Schurrle but it's clear as day that's the one major profile our team lacks. We have far too many ball to feet players. It's one of the biggest reasons why we're such an awful counter attacking team, Arda won't solve that problem.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You