Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, are you sure Bartomeu is talking about a Spanish player or a player for La Liga?

He said a Spanish player. And put smiles to journalists when they asked about Isco or Koke.

This weekend "Marca" reported on a meeting between Bartomeu and Gil Marin (an important man in Atletico de Madrid) in Ibiza to talk about Koke And Pedro Rodriguez.

But Bartomeu said it was a Spanish player. Sure.

It could make me dribble down my leg IF we managed to get him AND Griezmann. In fact those 2 would make getting Falcao a reasonable idea. Having them all together again would give them all a buzz I'd have thought. So Ive got everything crossed.

It's unsurprising seeing Mou fanboy over Simeone's Atleti given that in his last 3 meetings with them (once they became a force) he drew once and lost twice. Those defeats came at the Bernabeu in a final and at Stamford Bridge in the CL SFs, an incredibly impressive feat.

It would seem easier to adopt their tactics than buy all their players but what the heck. Next up, Griezmann!

It's unsurprising seeing Mou fanboy over Simeone's Atleti given that in his last 3 meetings with them (once they became a force) he drew once and lost twice. Those defeats came at the Bernabeu in a final and at Stamford Bridge in the CL SFs, an incredibly impressive feat.

It would seem easier to adopt their tactics than buy all their players but what the heck. Next up, Griezmann!

Atletico is a club with world class players and no means of keeping them when the big European clubs come to take them.

Chelsea buys from Atletico because they are easy to negotiate with. It's ridiculous to assume Mourinho bought Costa, Filipe Luis, etc. because they were Atletico players, rather than world class players readily available for purchase.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are arguably the only other clubs in Europe more attractive than Chelsea when it comes to career destination currently. Except those two are rivals of Atletico, so Chelsea is an easy pick for these players.

I dont mind a player having a bit of an ego or some sort of psychotic tendencies as long as they have the skills to go with it (see Costa lol) And I do think him joining backup with lads he has played (our current lads and Falcao) with will settle him in quicker.

But we should be glad Ramos isn't coming. Imagine that raging ball of fury - how many reds is he going to see?

quote from turan

“I am thinking about buying a house in London nothing too fancy something like a 180 square meter flat I just would like a place in London,” Turan said.

“If I have kids they could study from there it just seems a good idea to have one foot in London.”

turan is type player mourinho loves to have in his squad but hes not worth £28m for a 28 year old tho

Agree with this. Though something along the lines of £8-10m + Luis wouldnt horrify me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You