Arda Turan

Adnane

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh his goalscoring stats are no worse than Iniesta's and that's a player i'd compare him to; and be happy to have.

A bearded, Turkish, heavily less-talented version of Iniesta...yeah, definitely see the resemblance.

i really hope these are all bs rumors... what a shit start to the transfer window this would be, losing cech to the spineless gooners and now signing some old, shit turkish player... [emoji15]

If you think he is shit you either have never seen him play or know fuck all about football. Or both.

You clearly underrate him. He oozes class, sure he didn't score a lot of goals or have lots of assists this season that just finished but his general play and understanding of playing for the team is huge. The season Atletico won the league he was brilliant, hes a leader, basically all the games Atletico play against Real Madrid he is always trusted with the role of man marking Ronaldo which he does pretty well considering Ronaldo is a world class player and also a freak athlete. I'd have him here in a heart beat, I remember when we were linked with him in 2011 under AVB, he was a promising younger player but didn't quite have the work rate, discipline or tenacity to play at a top team, he clearly does now and I would take him.

Hes clearly a better footballer than Willian, Oscar and Cuadrado.

He is not clearly better than Willian, Oscar and Cuadrado. He plays for a limited team that managed to keep in the race with giants Barcelona and Real Madrid. He is an attacking player and you are praising him for marking Ronaldo.

He is good, but he would suit a team like Barcelona, who is already powerful in attack and he would be ideal to balance things there.

To be honest, anyone who watched this team for past two seasons will understand we don't need a player like Turan. Neuer is an amazing GK, and probably better than Curtois, but you don't Neuer when you already have Curtois. Turan will add nothing, unless you want him to play as DM, but in that case you have better options in the market for that kind of price.

I'm leaving this topic, because I can't believe were are even discussing getting a player like Turan at this point.

This thread :lol:

Turan is by far better than anything we have in AM area bar Hazard. He might not be as flashy, but he is very consistent, reliable and would add alot of balance to our attack.

People say he lacks goals and assists, but also has to deal with shit load of defending, literaly second RB at Atletico if required. Some think Reus or whoever would be capable to defend as Mou says and still attack in same way. No chance. He doesnt even have engine for that, despite not being lazy. Turan is what someone above said, a poor-man Iniesta. Neither has great stats, but pulls strings from behind and makes others perform better.

Fitting into our team is another thing. He is hard working, and has decent body, so physicality wouldnt be that problem (unlike Cuadrado for example), but he is the playmaker. Much like Hazard. We probably need someone who is best at finishing, not playmaking. We seriously lack some midfield balance, but I wouldnt bring another winger/midfielder to solve that. A CM should be brought to add some balance in our mid and winger who can score goals.

But if we get Turan, I wouldnt say no. He is far from shit, in his prime and actualy someone who performs on regular basis (unlike Oscar or Willian), Its all up to Mou, I think he knows what he is doing if he buys Turan.

When you look this thread and Falcao, you would think Falcao is one of best and Turan complete shit for 5 years. Truth is, Turan would improve our attack 5 times more than Falcao could in any way.

Fuck this shit!

Worst crap ever if its true.

i really hope these are all bs rumors... what a shit start to the transfer window this would be, losing cech to the spineless gooners and now signing some old, shit turkish player... [emoji15]

I recommend to watch football outside Chelsea. If not for entertainment, atlest its quite usefull when we are linked with foregin league players...

So, if he comes here he comes as a squad option? Am I right about this?

If Oscar isn't his usual self, he'll bench him, would bet my left nut on that.

If Cuadrado doesn't find his form, he'd be a solid rotation option with both Willian and Oscar.

Interesting to see what english clubs it is.

Liverpool and Arsenal have all ams on their team.

I bet City is probably where he goes to replace nasri/milner

Interesting to see what english clubs it is.

Liverpool and Arsenal have all ams on their team.

I bet City is probably where he goes to replace nasri/milner

Let's hope so. Reading some comments up about him makes me want to throw up all my food.

If you think he is shit you either have never seen him play or know fuck all about football. Or both.

I have seen him play, he dribbles uselessly, is slow as fuck, doesn't score goals, doesn't assist.... alll of you here drooling over him and insulting anyone who doesn't rate him as "never having watched football" and "knowing nothing about football" are just making fools of yourselves with your close mindedness and inability to tolerate an opinion that differs from yours...

he is not CFC level and the guy is complaining that simeone's system made him work (awwww poor baby) and that he's tired and wants to play in another system.... and all you geniuses here then think he will fit in with jose? and i'm the one who doesn't know about football lol?

thank fuck the club lives in the real world and doesn't base its decisions on the popularity of a player among snobbish football hipsters

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You