Arda Turan

Adnane

Improves our bench not our starting XI. If we're only signing players for our bench I doubt we get any further than we did last year, in fact we may even regress. We need one huge name for the XI and the rest can be bench fodder.

Adra will get spot starts here but not into the preferred XI. Let utd go ahead and buy him.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atletico Madrid star Arda Turan has not joined Manchester United according to his agent Ahmet Bulut.

The agent called into the Telegol football show on Channel 360 to refute claims made by TRT Spor’s Futbol Günlüğü program presenter Ersin Düzen that Turan had signed for United and passed a medical.

“Arda has not met with Manchester United or passed a medical when you find out who his new team are on Friday you will all agree that we made the right choice,” Bulut said.

If he hasnt even met Utd, and is coming to England we are the only remaining linked club for EPL. Havent seen City mentioned or Arsenal. Liverpool I have seen but they wont fork out money on another attacker after Firmino

Arda Turan keen on £29m Chelsea move as Turkish midfielder says he wants to leave Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid midfielder Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29million deal this summer.
The Blues are emerging as strong candidates to land the talented Turkey star ahead of next season.
Turan wants to leave the Spanish capital this summer; news that has alerted a host of Europe's top clubs.

Why? They have/have had a brilliant team with brilliant players.

Us bringing another bang average player will hit the final nail in the coffin. No doubt we will struggle to get rid of them in the next years.

Why? They have/have had a brilliant team with brilliant players.

He would've been a decent signing 5 years ago. We don't need the slower version of Willian in this team. Signing Arda Turan for £30m doesn't improve us at all.

He would've been a decent signing 5 years ago. We don't need the slower version of Willian in this team. Signing for £30m Arda Turan doesn't improve us at all.

Pace is overrated. He isn't an out and out winger anyways and I doubt he'd be playing there for us if we signed him.

Look at players like Cazorla or Iniesta. I probably have more pace than they do but they are fantastic dribblers and can ghost past 2-3 players with ease. Arda has that ability.

Agree that his age would slightly concern me as would a huge fee. Not doubting his quality at all though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You