Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

15 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Don't want to defend him too much but he needs a better manager to make him a better player. This Arsenal team is a complete mess...

a complete mess but won against us 3 times in the last 4 matches

8 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

If I had to pick 1 Arsenal player and bring him to Chelsea, Ramsey would be my choice.

Ramsey is the stereotypical Arsenal player of the last 10 years. Looks pretty decent when the team are playing well around him. Looks like an average, midtable player most of the time. Wouldn't make our bench. Just like Walcott, Welbeck, and most of Arsenal's players honestly.

Fair weather players. Arsenal are a fair weather team.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ramsey is the stereotypical Arsenal player of the last 10 years. Looks pretty decent when the team are playing well around him. Looks like an average, midtable player most of the time. Wouldn't make our bench. Just like Walcott, Welbeck, and most of Arsenal's players honestly.

Personally I think he's their best midfielder and one of the best in the league. His injuries and Wenger playing him out of position didn't allow him to be very consistent but the ability is there. Good at passing and combination play, he can actually defend and most importantly makes runs in the box to score goals. Feel free to disagree.

53 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I would take a few Arsenal players tbf. Think a lot of them would be better under a different manager. 

Oh definitely, I would too. Arsenal have lots of good technical players (who will help make our team better in that aspect) but the major issue is, they aren't coached well at all tactically and mentally. Put someone like Conte, Mourinho or Simeone in charge instead of Wenger and they would do a lot better than just finishing 4th and winning an FA Cup here and there.

47 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Can see where you are coming from but I do think that's harsh. Yes, they have some bad players in their ranks (which club don't?) but on a whole, they have lots of talented and good technical players (would be happy to take a few and make our team better in terms of keeping possession, having more cohesive attack etc). If you compare them with the other big sides, they have just as good of a squad as the others. But the main problem is they are not coached tactically and mentally and are managed by a clueless manager. If Arsenal had someone like Fergie, Conte, Mourinho in charge, they would have enjoyed a lot more success in the last decade than just winning 2-3 FA Cups.

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

Oh definitely, I would too. Arsenal have lots of good technical players (who will help make our team better in that aspect) but the major issue is, they aren't coached well at all tactically and mentally. Put someone like Conte, Mourinho or Simeone in charge instead of Wenger and they would do a lot better than just finishing 4th and winning an FA Cup here and there.

first thing any of those (or really any) manager would do, when taking over Arsenal, would be to spend big on at least one ball-winning midfielder: Matic, Baka, Kante, Cam

It's such a glaring deficiency in their squad that makes one question Arsene's philosophy.

12 minutes ago, Robguima said:

first thing any of those (or really any) manager would do, when taking over Arsenal, would be to spend big on at least one ball-winning midfielder: Matic, Baka, Kante, Cam

It's such a glaring deficiency in their squad that makes one question Arsene's philosophy.

Nah. I would kick Ozil out of the club first and foremost. Talented player yes but just so utterly useless. It's a joke he's been given such an easy ride by Wenger.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You