Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I wonder if he goes straight into our side if we sign him. For the fee he'll cost and for him to turn down £180k a week and a starting spot every week at Arsenal he'll probably be given assurances about playing time, yes?

Would be harsh on Moses but it's not like there aren't plenty of matches this season.

Gradual process i'd wager. Bit like Willian when he joined. 

I have a bad feeling about this another transfer target where the media is heavily linking and confirming that he is most certain to join us. Can't help but only lower my expectation about this news because we all know how crapy the media has been this transfer season. Cocking up all sorts of shit to get readership.

1 hour ago, oldportblue said:

hope arsenal don't get vvd, he would instantly make their defence much more solid and they've had trouble with defending for ages..

I don't think he will, at Liverpool the dodgy defense is a system problem, not personnel.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, I don't even remember what happened with Willian. 😆

He didn't start much till December iirc. He was eased in with CL, LC start's and the odd PL game, it was the wins vs Liverpool and Saints were he won a permanent starting place under Jose.

The meltdown if he chooses Liverpool over us...

If reports are accurate that Conte really, really wants him and he then chooses an average Liverpool side over the champions I think he may explode. 

I can't understand how a team called "favorite to sign someone "

if chelsea  offer  bigger  amount than Liverpool then he will sign for us . 

Mirror is a shite source . 

Im waiting for  Matt law and sky sports . 

17 hours ago, Dingus said:

Could be that he might prefer to play with the other England boys that are at Liverpool.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's a major pull  that Klopp would use to tempt him there.

What did I say?

28 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

I can't understand how a team called "favorite to sign someone "

if chelsea  offer  bigger  amount than Liverpool then he will sign for us . 

Mirror is a shite source . 

Im waiting for  Matt law and sky sports . 

John across is pretty much the go to Arsenal guy. The Mirror is shit, but when it comes to Arsenal related stuff Cross is usually pretty tuned in.

Also, it probably won't come down to money for Ox. He was just offered a ridiculous £180k a week from Arsenal and apparently said no. No chance Liverpool would offer near that and I doubt we would either. It'll all come down to who can offer him playing time and the role he wants. Honestly, Liverpool can probably offer him those things better than we can because their XI is filled with average players.

Just have to hope the draw of working with Conte and staying in London are big things that sway him our way.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

John across is pretty much the go to Arsenal guy. The Mirror is shit, but when it comes to Arsenal related stuff Cross is usually pretty tuned in.

Also, it probably won't come down to money for Ox. He was just offered a ridiculous £180k a week from Arsenal and apparently said no. No chance Liverpool would offer near that and I doubt we would either. It'll all come down to who can offer him playing time and the role he wants. Honestly, Liverpool can probably offer him those things better than we can because their XI is filled with average players.

Just have to hope the draw of working with Conte and staying in London are big things that sway him our way.

I prefer sky sports telegraph and standard sports. 

I believe we have no problem on wage demands.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You