Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

7 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Liverpool echo in player prefers Anfield shocker.  They're fucking nauseating with that shit

IF he wants CM, and absolutely not RWB, he will go Liverpool.   If he is happy to occasionally play CM i think we may get him. We have London so minimal upheaval, trophy challenges.

I think there could be some truth in this, but for non-footballing reasons. If he goes to Liverpool AOC will have fewer problems in his day-to-day life than if he moves across the capital. Ask Sol Campbell or Ash. I see this notion crossing his mind more than once.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I think there could be some truth in this, but for non-footballing reasons. If he goes to Liverpool AOC will have fewer problems in his day-to-day life than if he moves across the capital. Ask Sol Campbell or Ash. I see this notion crossing his mind more than once.

But then again, with trophies comes scrutiny. He knows he'll have a better chance of adding silverware at CFC. 

Sunday Supplement has been on this morning and the Ox situation came up. Deal obviously hinges on Wenger deciding whether he's going to sell him or not. If he does decide to sell, they all pretty much agreed Ox is Liverpool bound and used the fact that his preference is to play central midfield as opposed to any other position.

28 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Sunday Supplement has been on this morning and the Ox situation came up. Deal obviously hinges on Wenger deciding whether he's going to sell him or not. If he does decide to sell, they all pretty much agreed Ox is Liverpool bound and used the fact that his preference is to play central midfield as opposed to any other position.

Im not surprised, Ox is a bitch. Pass.

21 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Daily star ?? 

Because mirror says that he will sign for Chelsea . 

Liverpool bound?? Haha how without a bid ?

Calma guys and enjoy the Mach Chelsea-Everton 

when  the the big mouth talk 

we will be here .

33 minutes ago, Blusan Alamb said:

He is in the starting line-up against Liverpool.

13 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

probably not sellin him then, to be honest

Wenger's last desperate move to try and convince him to stay.

1 minute ago, communicate said:

But if he play like this not sure I want him. He has no clue how to play as wb both offensively and defensively. 

To be fair, you would be clueless too if you played under a clueless manager.

23 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

His touch and brain look terrible...

Don't want to defend him too much but he needs a better manager to make him a better player. This Arsenal team is a complete mess...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You