Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

I am not sure if perisic can be described as the flavour of the month. He is more like a Papy/Hector/Marin/Moses/falcao/hector signing.

It's a stop gap signing. We need players that are going to take us to the next level.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game against Napoli today. Very dynamic player, battling for every ball, chasing and closing down opponents. Also scored nice winning goal. As I said earlier, would love him here.

"I don’t know, I’ve never spoken to Conte. Nainggolan is a universal midfielder, so strong in every area of the game that he is wanted by many clubs,” said Sabatini.

“He is playing a new role under Luciano Spalletti, which could be only transitory, but he’s often played in a more advanced role.”

How the hell is this not tampering tho?! :lol::lol: Happens all the time in football, where player X is already working on the frameworks of deal AS the season is winding down. (See, Ronaldo to Real Madrid of Di Maria to PSG). 

Pretty sure it's set in stone he'll be in Chelsea blue come August, but not gonna believe until @petre.ispirescu says so with his ITK sources. 

According to Sky Sport Italia & ESPN this evening, Chelsea are closer than ever to completing the transfer of Nainggolan. (football-italia)

Chelsea agree Radja Nainggolan transfer deal after lengthy talks with Roma in past 48 hours. (Mirror)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You