Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone else said, he would be great addition with his long shots when we face teams who play deep. 

That said, we also have Baker who is quite good too and hopefuly gets a real chance next year. Its now or never.

9 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Like someone else said, he would be great addition with his long shots when we face teams who play deep. 

That said, we also have Baker who is quite good too and hopefuly gets a real chance next year. Its now or never.

Famous last words 

Roma in precarious position in fight for crucial Champions League spot

http://www.espnfc.us/club/as-roma/104/blog/post/3110345/roma-in-precarious-position-in-fight-for-crucial-champions-league-spot

Seems like Roma might have to sell this summer if Roma does not qualify for the CL. 

Hopefully they get third place so they can get the playoff. More then likely that will push Roma to sell and who knows Radja might want to come after that. 

Maybe Monchi will be more willing to do business with us, Could see an ageing CM and off load for a sizable profit which he could then go to work with. A win for both teams!

13 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Lukaku, Nainggolan. Decent players but  these aren't the signings that will take us to the next level. 

and who for you would take us to the next level? (I am genuinely curious, not attacking your statement)

Radja is a hyperactive CM in his prime who has shown he can defend fiercely and knock some goals in from distance and hustles for 90 mins.

Lukaku has consistently raised his goal tally year after year even as a young striker in the PL.

14 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

and who for you would take us to the next level? (I am genuinely curious, not attacking your statement)

Radja is a hyperactive CM in his prime who has shown he can defend fiercely and knock some goals in from distance and hustles for 90 mins.

Lukaku has consistently raised his goal tally year after year even as a young striker in the PL.

Griezmann and Sanchez. World class players. Difficult but not impossible. I prefer Tolisso to Nainggolan. I don't rate Nainggolan anywhere near as highly as some seem to do here. He's just not that good in my opinion and I feel Tolisso's attributes mesh better with Kante's than Nainggolan's. 

Lukaku's touch and technique will be a problem. How will he link up with Willian, Pedro and Hazard? (assuming he's still here next season and not in Madrid). Costa struggles with his touch and technique and Lukaku will too. I also lean towards someone like Morata more than I do Lukaku. His goals:min ratio is impressive and Conte trusts him. Lukaku is obviously more proven in this league but that's the only real advantage he has if it's a shoot-off between those two. 

6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Griezmann and Sanchez. World class players. Difficult but not impossible. I prefer Tolisso to Nainggolan. I don't rate Nainggolan anywhere near as highly as some seem to do here. He's just not that good in my opinion and I feel Tolisso's attributes mesh better with Kante's than Nainggolan's. 

Lukaku's touch and technique will be a problem. How will he link up with Willian, Pedro and Hazard? (assuming he's still here next season and not in Madrid). Costa struggles with his touch and technique and Lukaku will too. I also lean towards someone like Morata more than I do Lukaku. His goals:min ratio is impressive and Conte trusts him. Lukaku is obviously more proven in this league but that's the only real advantage he has if it's a shoot-off between those two. 

Very fair, Griez or Sanchez would certainly fit nicely i agree.

I have not seen enough of Tolisso to have an educated opinion im only going off what I have read, but he and Morata are seem to be more skillful than Radja/Lukaku but they are not as physically imposing. Just a matter of who Conte prefers/who wants to come/who is available. There are so many ways we can go in the summer it will be incredibly intriguing. 

• 3 weeks later...

Watching him right now against Juve and he would be perfect. Tailor made for a Conte-system.

Would prefer him over Bakayoko but he seems to love Italy too much to leave the country. Can't blame him tho. 

Yeah this guy is a beast. 

He is what we need in the middle. 

Even if he's age is more older then the younger targets we want but if we can get 3 good years I will be more then happy with that. 

But yeah I been wanting him for a while, let's see if he will consider us this summer. 

I like Nainggolan. He is a Defensife Enforcer and Destroyer who might do well in any Team.

But the Question is, if he comes, will he be ok sitting on the Bench as a Matic Backup?

Because he cannot adequately replace Matic. He cannot replace him defensively and he cannot replace him offensively.

That's why Matic is so brilliant. He is the full Package. He can turn defense into offense and switch from a DM into a Playmaker Role, with his Vision. his Passing, Dribbling Skills and being a Goalscorer inside as well as outside of the Penalty Area.

Nainggollan is a Worker while Matic is a brilliant Balancer and not just a pure Destroyer.

So the Question is ... where is the Sense in making this Transfer. Just fore Nainggollan to be able to say "I play fore Chelsea now"?

I don't think he'd be happy with that.

9 minutes ago, Fernando said:

^ What are you on?

matic is woeful and the reason we need to upgrade. 

The ninja is the perfect upgrade for matic 

I'm not in the Position to speak for Nainggollan. But I believe it's better fore him to stay at Roma, than coming to Chelsea.

He cannot adequately replace Matic. Because he is not nearly as naturally gifted as Matic.

He can sit on the Bench as Backup. But when it comes to Football Skills Comparison ... He can carry Matic's Waterbottle.

The Guy brought us 2 EPL Titles in the past 3 Years and probably an FA Cup Title.

If you don't understand now .. You will after the Summer Transfer Window, when you learn about Conte's Decision on the Topic.

Edit: BTW, there is not even a Topic. Matic is one of the Pillars of the Team. Replacing him is just wishful Thinking by some Forum Members.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You