Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

12 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

is this why goal.com has no respect as a source. with the type of shit rumours they are willing to type up to get clickbait clicks on their shit website.

RUMOURS: Chelsea to swap Loftus-Cheek for Nainggolan

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2016/04/11/22246702/rumours-chelsea-to-swap-loftus-cheek-for-nainggolan

11 Apr 2016 12:40:00
The asking price for the Belgium international is too high for the Stamford Bridge side's liking, so they are set to try a different approach to lure their man

Chelsea’s pursuit of Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan could lead them to trade Ruben Loftus-Cheek to the Serie A club as part of the bargain, according to a report in Il Tempo. 

The Stamford Bridge club have been closely associated with a move for the Belgium international since Antonio Conte was announced as their future manager, but they are not willing to meet Roma’s €45 million (£36m) asking price.

The Blues are ready to offer €35m (£28m) but will throw in 20-year-old England Under-21 international Ruben Loftus Cheek in order to sweeten the deal. 

Manchester United have also been linked with a move for Nainggolan next summer should Jose Mourinho take charge.

Price too high for the Stamford Bridge side?

This is one tabloid tale that I would actually believe.

It's all smoke and mirrors done to show that the club is "serious" in pursuing quality players while the real target is the biggest negative net spend in the EPL.  I expect this so-called deal to drag on until the end of August and it will die abruptly then while a Papy-type 2 million pound signing will be announced.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^While I agree our board have made mistakes, your posts are all the same and the moaning is actually annoying. We got it that you can do an unreal job as manager/DoF/Chairman/Advisor. But would you please stop posting the same moaning posts in every thread? 

On topic: Di Marzio said we are in advanced negotiations and I hope that is the real story. We will probably pay them 40 mil. Euro and that would be it. Maybe 35 with bonuses. Ofcourse, IF it happens. Which I hope, because he SHOULD be our number 1 target.

Excited. We are linked and apparently already negotiating with exactly the kind of targets we should be looking at. Would still need one more midfielder, full-back and striker in addition to Radja and Manolas.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Excited. We are linked and apparently already negotiating with exactly the kind of targets we should be looking at. Would still need one more midfielder, full-back and striker in addition to Radja and Manolas.

Radja would be a great buy. But honestly, I would take andreas over manolas.

4 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

Radja would be a great buy. But honestly, I would take andreas over manolas.

Manolas coming in doesn't mean Christense will be cast aside, but he will probably spend another season in Germany. We need a more experienced defender, relying on youngsters and below-par old CBs we currently have is too risky. Cahill is skating on thin ice, Terry is on the verge of leaving and so is Ivanovic (all three are not good enough anymore). Only Zouma is close to the quality we should have, and none of us knows how he will recover. I can see Manolas-Zouma-Christensen-new CB being our central defence in 2 seasons.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Manolas coming in doesn't mean Christense will be cast aside, but he will probably spend another season in Germany. We need a more experienced defender, relying on youngsters and below-par old CBs we currently have is too risky. Cahill is skating on thin ice, Terry is on the verge of leaving and so is Ivanovic (all three are not good enough anymore). Only Zouma is close to the quality we should have, and none of us knows how he will recover. I can see Manolas-Zouma-Christensen-new CB being our central defence in 2 seasons.

While I do agree with the gist of this, I just dont see Manolas as an apt replacement. And considering the fact that Andreas might be on loan and zouma is coming back from a knee injury next season, Manolas might well be a starting CB for us, which is something that does not bode well in my opinion.

I think we need to look at a level higher than Manolas specially since currently we are looking to buy first team, starting quality CBs. 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Roma’s general director Mauro Baldissoni rule out Chelsea getting Radja ffs 

Don't get too worked up about it. Italians lie all the time. People believed Conte wasn't coming, because he said he can go back to Italy. It's only a question IF we pay the desired money and he wants to come.

5 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

Don't get too worked up about it. Italians lie all the time. People believed Conte wasn't coming, because he said he can go back to Italy. It's only a question IF we pay the desired money and he wants to come.

If we can't get him we should go in for Axel Witsel 

Radja Nainggolan not joining Chelsea - Roma director Mauro Baldissoni http://espnfc.com/soccer-transfers/story/2848720/nainggolan-not-joining-chelsea-from-roma-says-baldissoni

If you actually read his quote it says he can be sold for the right price:

While it seems like Roma are not willing to lose their star midfielder to Chelsea, Baldissoni did hint that the move could still happen if the price is right.

"Every player has his price but our goal is to strengthen Roma."

49 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Radja Nainggolan not joining Chelsea - Roma director Mauro Baldissoni http://espnfc.com/soccer-transfers/story/2848720/nainggolan-not-joining-chelsea-from-roma-says-baldissoni

If you actually read his quote it says he can be sold for the right price:

While it seems like Roma are not willing to lose their star midfielder to Chelsea, Baldissoni did hint that the move could still happen if the price is right.

"Every player has his price but our goal is to strengthen Roma."

That means Chelsea are going to have to pay about £40m to get him 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Exclusive: Radja Nainggolan "close to Chelsea " says intermediary Nicola Giuliani http://www.football-italia.net/83177/exclusive-mancini-nainggolan-englan 

Cool. But whose brilliant idea is to bring Perisic to Chelsea? The sooner the board gets replaced, the better.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You