Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

22 minutes ago, The Mak said:

I hope you're not just referring to 2012...it was 4 years ago, with a completely different team (with multiple leaders) and different system (10 other men behind the ball). Mikel has done nothing of note since. 

Oh wait, there was that one game a few weeks ago...and he scored a goal last week to make up for his initial fuck up. Yeah, I take it back, forget what I said.

How about 2009? He was outstanding in boths legs vs Barcelona, specially in our home game.

Or how about the away game in Madrid in 2013?

You don't need to play the ignorant here. Just because we haven't had many big games lately or because he wasn't used in some games doesnt mean he hasn't shown that he is reliable when played.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.8636492.jpg

hi-res-75f91fa5b0092375e6e6ca8482a2dbc2_

2FD8356C00000578-0-image-a-127_145209448

So, those are guys that Conte want to sign when he become our new manager. Just imagine that we sign Vidal, Nainggolan and Pogba. The most eccentric hairstyles in midfield ever, I would pay to see them together for atleast one game!

3 hours ago, J.F. said:

Hidden Content

So, those are guys that Conte want to sign when he become our new manager. Just imagine that we sign Vidal, Nainggolan and Pogba. The most eccentric hairstyles in midfield ever, I would pay to see them together for atleast one game!

Add Meireles on the list, and we're set for the mohawk party.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chelsea face competition from Juventus for AS Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan in the summer if Paul Pogba leaves. [Sky Italia]

Nainggolan previously stated that winning 1 trophy at Roma would be better than 10 at Juventus, so a move seems unlikely. (Sky Italia)

Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan has reportedly spoken to friends about a move to Chelsea this summer as the Blues prepare a £35million offer for the Belgian.

Antonio Conte is expected to sign a three-year deal with the club next month and he’s identified Nainggolan as the midfielder he wishes to bring to Stamford Bridge this summer.

The 27-year-old has been a revelation for Roma since moving to the Italian capital in 2014 and he’s priced at around £35m.

And, according to the Evening Standard, the midfielder is considering a move to London and has spoken with friends about his prospective move to Chelsea this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You