Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, the wes said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-baulk-romas-40m-asking-7701872

We may forget about Nainggolan Roma are looking £40m :middlefinger: we should go for kante instead or Vidal 

If Conte wants him to be in his team, the Board better fucking sign the cheque for 40 million pounds or whatever it costs to get him.  It's called backing the coach.

There should be NO complaints about not having the funds as the Board spent a pathetic net amount of 14 million pounds over the past two seasons.

1 minute ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Get our main business done early before the Euro's I hope.  Then anyone who stands out in the Euros keep an eye on possibly.

Nainggolan, Vidal, Manolas, and a striker would do me nicely.

Sign all those and we'll win the league, mate! :D

Would be a good start.

He is like improved version of Ramires and much more tactically aware though I don't think he can hit the heights of 2012 Ramires. But certainly better option to have in the squad. He is not as easy to bypass and can hold his position much better. Brings energy and tenacity, tackling and aggression.

Fabregas, Matic, Mikel, Nainggolan and RLC is still underwhelming though. There must be another player to follow that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You