Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Roma intend to renew Chelsea target Nainggolan’s contract. (DiMarzio)

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/roma-intend-to-renew-chelsea-target-nainggolans-contract/

It looks like it's not going to happen now lads I would go for Allan from Napoli or kante

"Roma have the intention to keep their star midfielder"

Intention is the key word there. He can deny the terms of the contract which I imagine will also have an astronomical buy out clause.

Money talks obviously, so if the intention is truely there they should offer him over 150k/wk, knowing full well he'd get (at the very least) between that and 200k/wk here

21 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I think he's used us to get a new contract from Roma.  Hope we have a plan B or C.  Can see why Conte wants him.  He'd be the Vidal-type in our midfield.  Not sure who else fits the bill.

oscar and I'm not kidding, I want to see oscar as b2b midfielder, attacking midfielder is wrong position for him imo, he isn't really creative player but he is a solid finisher, always coming deep to get the ball, covers alot of areas on the pitch, hard working player but in the wrong position

16 minutes ago, J.F. said:

oscar and I'm not kidding, I want to see oscar as b2b midfielder, attacking midfielder is wrong position for him imo, he isn't really creative player but he is a solid finisher, always coming deep to get the ball, covers alot of areas on the pitch, hard working player but in the wrong position

That is pretty much what he is. Sure on the team sheet he is listed as the attacking mid but he is scarcely in that position on the actual pitch.

4 hours ago, J.F. said:

Hope you're right.  I do see Oscar as more of a CM rather than a CAM.  But, I'm concerned that he doesn't have the engine and the strength of a Vidal/Nainggolan type.  I have faith that Conte knows what he's got and what he wants.  Looking forward to the next season.  With, or without Nainggolan.  

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 1:06 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Roma's stance is that the Belgian is not for sale which is always the position the selling club wants to set up for negotiating purposes. (Unless they are contractually obligated to do otherwise.) Had we gone in with an opening offer of €40m what do you suppose they'd be asking for now? Like it or not the world is real, budgets are finite and the game has to be played.

Look at the difference between the first and second offer - a mere two million pounds and you call that smart negotiation?

It doesn't matter now, Nainggolan will sign a contract extension and the end result is as expected - FAILURE in signing Conte's prime transfer target.

3 hours ago, bellion said:

Look at the difference between the first and second offer - a mere two million pounds and you call that smart negotiation?

It doesn't matter now, Nainggolan will sign a contract extension and the end result is as expected - FAILURE in signing Conte's prime transfer target.

Assuming two offers have been made, how the hell do you know what they were and whether they are smart or otherwise? Your just pay whatever they want idea is such a breathtakingly simple tactic. If only life were so easy.

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Assuming two offers have been made, how the hell do you know what they were and whether they are smart or otherwise? Your just pay whatever they want idea is such a breathtakingly simple tactic. If only life were so easy.

Those offers were widely quoted but it doesn't matter anymore.  Nainggolan is staying put at the Stadio Olimpico and if the Club doesn't have a viable plan B as well, I don't know whether to sob or snigger.

Why should you or I care how much the club pays? Or how brilliant they are in making bids? I only care about the end result which is buy the players that Conte wants for his team.  One can make all the excuses in the world about being smart in negotiations etc but the end result remains the same - the Board screwed up 

On 15/06/2016 at 11:01 PM, J.F. said:

Would be a catastrophe. He's too lightweight and soft for that role.

Wish Chelsea would stop wasting there time trying to sign Nainggolan cause it's not going to happen Roma already said he's not for sale thats go for players we can get instead off wasting time like we did with John stones last season look what that got us nowhere :middlefinger:

4 hours ago, bellion said:

Those offers were widely quoted but it doesn't matter anymore.  Nainggolan is staying put at the Stadio Olimpico and if the Club doesn't have a viable plan B as well, I don't know whether to sob or snigger.

Why should you or I care how much the club pays? Or how brilliant they are in making bids? I only care about the end result which is buy the players that Conte wants for his team.  One can make all the excuses in the world about being smart in negotiations etc but the end result remains the same - the Board screwed up 

I disagree. About what? Everything you say here.

So what if the supposed bids are widely quoted? What weight does that give them? The quotes may be accurate but neither you nor I know whether that is the case so to bleat without the facts is nonsensical.

I do care what the club pays and have been critical of the club for overpaying and for negotiating poorly. If you don't then you should because it does matter. Right at the start of the Roman era I wrote a piece which was published on the BBC sport website in which I said I had two ambitions for Roman's money. 1) That the boost it gave would help establish Chelsea permanently among the elite clubs, and 2) That by making Chelsea able to outspend the traditional big spenders it would give them a dose of their own medicine and teach them the anticompetitive nature of top level football where every league in the world is dominated by its richest clubs. That their inability to match Chelsea's spending power would scare them into accepting a fairer system. Neither of my ambitions has been achieved but I want to focus on the first one.

To be permanent members of the big boys club means becoming independent of Roman and that means sustainable transfer activity. The club's transfer dealings in the summer of 2003 could not have been handled more stupidly if you sat down and planned it. It taught the market than whatever price you can think of is still not high enough and that if you simply held out for your number you'd get it. Sellers have become drunk on that gravy train and weaning them off it is painful. Unless you are prepared to accept the pain however, unless you walk away sometimes, no one will ever take your positions seriously and the market will go on believing they can get silly amounts of money from Chelsea for players they not really desperate to keep anyway.

For you the end result is a winning season. For me the end result is perennially successful club.

You, unsure whether to snigger at Chelsea football club? Don't make me laugh. I expect most Chelsea fans care about your predicament about as much as you care about their club. You behave like a spoiled toddler. Where's my shiny new toy? I want my new toy. Why haven't you bought my shiny new toy yet? Seems to me that the club needs to treat you to a dose of good parenting to teach you some self discipline.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

#Chelsea target Radja Nainggolan is on the brink of signing an improved deal with AS Roma. [Corriere dello Sport]

Radja Nainggolan's new deal will still run until 2020 - like his current contract - but it will offer him more money. [Corriere dello Sport]

Nainggolan head must be all over the place with all the transfer talk cause he's not having a best of euro's so far

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You