Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Quit with the negotiation games and just offer the highest the club is willing to pay for him. If they say no, move on and get to work on the other players you're looking at.

It's not sequential... they don't have to wait for the answer before they move on. I'm not confident we are getting our players because I think our people aren't really that great in the window, but they should be working on multiple deals at the same time fully knowing that the majority won't go though.

Nainggolan: "But I think sometimes in life you need to make choices, and all I can say is that I am happy where I am." #CFC #ASRoma (ESPN)

Radja Nainggolan on his conversation with #ASRoma president Pallotta: "I said to him I love where I am playing so why not stay?" #CFC (ESPN)

he can f*ck off. stop this saga.

15 hours ago, Pizy said:

Just get Kante & Gomes. Nainggolan doesn't seem bothered to move and Roma don't want to sell. Stop playing games and just get Kante and Gomes who both have known release clauses and won't be stupid, drawn out sagas.

Valencia are looking far to much for Gomes  £42m is crazy money  I would go for Bazoer you would get him for less than £30m 

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Nainggolan: "But I think sometimes in life you need to make choices, and all I can say is that I am happy where I am." #CFC #ASRoma (ESPN)

Radja Nainggolan on his conversation with #ASRoma president Pallotta: "I said to him I love where I am playing so why not stay?" #CFC (ESPN)

he can f*ck off. stop this saga.

It's getting boring now

Smoker Boy

Belgium boss reveals stunning secret about Chelsea transfer target Radja Nainggolan

But his national team boss Wilmots has outed him as someone who smokes five or six times a day.

“Yes, he smokes. That's a habit, and in France and Italy many do it," he told Belgian outlet Sporza.

If he needs it, I'm not going to stop him. I am flexible about it. It is his own body and as long as he performs on the field, I have no problem.

"I always make sure that we give a room with a balcony to Raja, the smoke alarm will not go off. He is the only one who smokes at the Red Devils in my opinion."If I forbid him to smoke 5-6 cigarettes a day, he breaks the chamber of myself. And it's his problem if he mean but can play football until his 30th instead of the 35th."

express.co.uk

Capture.PNG

Just now, Tomo said:

Why?

How do we know he's not going to have lung problems 1-2 years from now? This is a 90 minute sport with high intensity running. If smoking was bad for anything, its particularly bad for maintaining endurance for football matches.

1 hour ago, obiwan92 said:

How do we know he's not going to have lung problems 1-2 years from now? This is a 90 minute sport with high intensity running. If smoking was bad for anything, its particularly bad for maintaining endurance for football matches.

If it happens in couple of years we cross that Bridge when we come to it, right now he will help fix a serious problem position for us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You