Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

As if he is the only player that smokes. Only Wilmots was so smart to "reveal" it to the press. Really what's with the majority of Belgian footballers and the press? They just don't go together in the same sentence without embarrassing consequences.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Nainggolan: "I don't know what will be my future but I just can say that where I am I'm happy" #CFC #ASRoma (Standard)

Standard Sport understands Chelsea are preparing a 3rd offer for Radja Nainggolan. #CFC #ASRoma

the Saga continues on ffs

1 minute ago, LondonsFinest said:

According to Di Marzio we will abandon our pursuit for Nainggolan and chase Witsel.

I could get behind this honestly. Been a fan of Witsel for years and wanted us to sign him under José a couple of seasons back. Wasting away huge ability in Russia.

He can grow even better under a top coach. Witsel + Kante would be damn, damn good.

It's unbelievable how we seem unable to get our targets though. This was such an attainable target, we only had to act quicker and not piss around with half bids, we were linked ever since april.
I expect us to waste another month or two on Witsel and then failing to get him too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You