• Oscar
    • Cuadrado
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

Dear TC friends,

Today is a sad day, a sad day for football, sad day for Chelsea and a sad day for the Chelsea fans.
This is so out of our power, the corruptness of FA and football, a complete joke.

No one of us should be surprised if we end this season trophy less again, and seeing Mourinho leaves us.
We will never win against the FA, because they are in control of everything. We will probably never know what's behind the scenes.

This is worse than Sunderland and Aston Villa last season, today is a complete joke:

- 2 clear penalties denied
- corners, fouls not given to us when it was clear
- 2 kicks from that cunt Barnes on our players
- career ending foul from the same cunt Barnes, nothing given
- Matic gets a red for a hard push

I will not pray that Newcastle will take points from them cause City will get their regular offside goal or free penalty.

Chelsea is the clown in their circus, they are just playing and messing with us.
I felt the same frustration all match long, so I was not surprised by the explosion of Matic.
We will probably lose the COC final too, they won't let us win it. Matic will probably get more than 3 matches.

I'm not exaggerating if I say I'm on the point of quit watching football, this is too ridiculous, today is a sad sad day.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People saying we played like shit can fuck off, I'm sorry.

We were dominating them. Both Cesc and Matić were pretty sloppy in midfield but other than that we were extremely dangerous and should've won with ease.

Hazard was completely unstoppable. Costa came within inches at least twice that I remember from crosses and had a clear sight at goal where he struck it into the ground. Cuadrado had a nice attempt early with the header and Matić nearly scored from a set piece.

And that's not even mentioning the 2 penalties that were not given.

Yes, we weren't at our absolute best, but we played more than well enough to win with EASE. we created chance after chance and would surely have added a second had we kept 11 men on the pitch.

Our attack was sloppy indeed, but we weren't on the backfoot or anything. 67% possession and clearly in control till minute 69. Which was at worst, a red card for both players.

Yeah but 1-0 lead is a dangerous one as they say.

The difference is, the rest nasty tackles got punished right away! If Atkinson blew the whistle and showed the red straight away I'm pretty sure Matic wouldn't act so aggressive.

Agree with that, most are dealt with. An awful all-round performance by the ref. Their incompetence won't be called into question though, who cares about Chelsea?

The FA people need to be crucified and their dead bodies to remain on the cross to rot until nothing left.

This little fucking piece of shit Barnes needs a ban for playing rugby on a football pitch and Atkinson to be punched in the face until his eyes pop out.

FUCK THEM, ALL OF THEM. They know what they are. Filthy fucking people. And the refs are their little bitches. Pawns.

Edit: City pen, I, AM, DONE.

CHELSEA 'TILL I DIE.

The referee was really bad but....

Questions need to be asked.

I am a big Mourinho fan but i think he is losing it.

Costa was beyond shit and so was Cesc.

Matic recklessness cost us the game probably.

Oscar is nowhere near Chelsea quality.

There was one moment today where he tried to control the ball on the halfway line and it literally bounced 5 yards in front of him and straight to a Burnley player.

I just started laughing out loud to be honest :lol:

i cannot understand how barnes is still on the pitch!!! fucking cunt!! could have been a career ending injury to matic...

FA - bunch of twats...fuck you atkinson ..and to FA it is good that you are trying everything to bring chelsea down..at the end we will win the title and show it to your faces!! fucking idiots...#Titleisours#FAcampaign