• Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

1. Burnley are possibly the worst team in the league

2. We go down to ten men and actually looked a fucking mess

3. What's Jose going to do about it?

Not surprising especially when Mourinho decided to go for it with 10 men. That being said, we were a mess already even before the sending off.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this one can be appealed against and rescinded?

can bookings be appealed in the league? I don't think so, and if they can, do you honestly believe FA would rescind a CHELSEA red? Come, MM, not even in Wonderland

Not surprising especially when Mourinho decided to go for it with 10 men. That being said, we were a mess already even before the sending off.

At 1-0 it was in the balance, we are playing fucking Burnley for fucks sake, what is the fucking matter with this lot.

Shite.

Mourinho said just yesterday Mikel will take at least two more weeks to recover. We'll go with Ramires + Cesc to the COC final... which is a disaster waiting to happen. We should actually move Luís to the pivot. He's played a handful matches there and put Fabregas ahead of him, 4-3-3 with Willian and Hazard alongside Costa

Shit, I though Mikel recovered already. I misread some news. Luis at pivot :lol: I would prefer Ake - Ramires - Cesc combination

Mourinho said just yesterday Mikel will take at least two more weeks to recover. We'll go with Ramires + Cesc to the COC final... which is a disaster waiting to happen. We should actually move Luís to the pivot. He's played a handful matches there and put Fabregas ahead of him, 4-3-3 with Willian and Hazard alongside Costa

Better off with an Ake - Cesc - Mikel (if available)/Zouma midfield

can bookings be appealed in the league? I don't think so, and if they can, do you honestly believe FA would rescind a CHELSEA red? Come, MM, not even in Wonderland

Yeah but some can also get a extra game added on to them if unsuccessful.Not sure why cheek of appealing maybe think depends on the red card situation...that probably be us though.Its so stupid the standard of refs has always been dire but this season worse.Clattenburg messed up in Europe for christ sake so doesnt represent the standard well at all