• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These refs and the FA are making the EPL a joke league around the world. I hope they realise that their blatant personal decisions against Chelsea is a reflection on them and the quality of the league. I'm at a point where I wish the Italian league will rebuild itself so I will only watch one game per week in the EPl which is the Chelsea league. I wish it were possible to move Chelsea from the EPl into another league too. I'm not enjoying the games anymore. All I look forward to now is how the refs will manage to fuck up the game on a weekly basis. Its sad when the refs actions becomes your match of week. We are not even saying match of the day.

I suppose you've never played a game in your whole life if you think a guy should keep his 'cool' after someone nearly destroys his season - and maybe who knows his career.

But whatever you think, mate.

Silly assumption in the first part of your post, also irrelevant and unnecessary.

Again, Matic is not the first player to concede such a nasty tackle. We've seen players in Chelsea shirts produce some disgusting tackles as well. We've seen worse in football, some come flying in like that.

It's not fair but you're not allowed to react in such a manner. Everyone knows that. A very understandable reaction but he cost his team. You don't agree, that's fine.

CREDIT to Paul MERSON

Ripped Jeff's attempt to wank off Burnley to pieces.

Matic had every right to retaliate, the kid tried to break his fucking leg. Personally if I was him I'd have filled him in and left them with 10 men before I went ff the pitch.

True but we still didn't do enough on our part to get the win. Instead, we left it at the hands of someone else and we know what can happen when that happens.

Our attack was sloppy indeed, but we weren't on the backfoot or anything. 67% possession and clearly in control till minute 69. Which was at worst, a red card for both players.

There is a diffrence between Chelsea and TOP Europe teams.Yes we were robbed today but with those players we should easily win this match against fucking Burnley.

Did Bayern beat Manchester City with 10 men this season?

No they didn't. They lost 3-2 at the etihad

Mikel is not available and there's no way José won't play Ramires. The problem here is playing Fabregas against Ericksen, Lamela, etc...

If we play a midfield of Ramires and Cesc will will get fucking analled, just as Bradford did to us...if he has any sense he will move up Zouma to DM and/or put Ake in there too.

Silly assumption in the first part of your part, also irrelevant and unnecessary.

Again, Matic is not the first player to concede such a nasty tackle. We've seen players in Chelsea shirts produce some disgusting tackles as well. We've seen worse in football, some come flying in like that.

It's not fair but you're not allowed to react in such a manner. Everyone knows that. A very understandable reaction but he cost his team. You don't agree, that's fine.

The difference is, the rest nasty tackles got punished right away! If Atkinson blew the whistle and showed the red straight away I'm pretty sure Matic wouldn't act so aggressive.

Ripped Jeff's attempt to wank off Burnley to pieces.

Matic had every right to retaliate, the kid tried to break his fucking leg. Personally if I was him I'd have filled him in and left them with 10 men before I went ff the pitch.

BS.

You don't do that even if instead of making a vicious tackle he really wanted to kick you.

Matic is a fool.