• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that no team can perform on a high level every game but when was our last game we performed good? Swansey?

The referee robbed us, i agree with that. Did we play good? No.

Let's say, we won 3-1 because of the penalties would you say we played good?

Yes I would.

Me + probably everyone else in here would be satisfied.

Ill leave my two cents here.

First it was a disgraceful show from a ref who did intentionaly or unintentionaly judge everything against us.

BUT then again, we should beat burnley at stamford bridge without relying on refs and penalties. End of.

We will most probably end season with title, if we dont fuck something up massively, but this team is far from having 'champions spirit'' or whatever you call it. We dont play enough determined to win, we allow opponents to get back in game far too many times, we have no consistent match winners or match deciders.

Games against spurs in CC final, against PSG and remaining of season in PL will show what we are made of. I think there is chance for us to fuck up on all competitions if we continue with such shit performances. Since january with exlusion of swansea game, we were crap. Deserved to lose in about 4 of 6 recent games.

And arguing about refs is pointless. We played burnley at home ffs and our attack was absolute shit. Thats why we lost, not because of refs.

Awful ref. But he was not the sole reason for our dropped points today. The team was awful bar Hazard who for me was simply fantastic. He was almost like a one man team. Luis had a very good game as well but offensively, the rest of our players were not up to scratch. Oscar played like the way he looks today: a little kid. He was so fragile and did not offer anything. Lost possession easily and nearly cost us. I honestly thought he was our worst player. Cuadrado was not much better but I would have rather seen him stay on instead of Oscar. Just what has happened to Oscar recently. His peformances are not up to scratch and he needs another kick up the backside because right now I am struggling to see what he has been offering. Zouma won a few headers but he really does make me nervous sometimes. He is very raw and I would like to see him prove his technical side of the game. Ref is a cunt, no denial about that but we were poor today. It seems we are trying real hard to not take this title. Boy, I will be livid if the trophy does not end up at Stamford Bridge. Not panicking though. The PL has had its up and down's all season. But there are a few players in the team who need to step their game up.

City 5-0 up against Newcastle and they seriously closing in on us with the GD. Only 3 behind us now. Yikes!

If they beat Liverpool in their next match I'll be seriously, seriously worried.

West Ham and Southampton were going to be battles WITH Matić. Without him...