• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Cuadrado
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

By the way lads, if you haven't noticed, City go to Anfield next weekend...

Yes but unfortunately we wont be playing that game in hand until fucking April 29th. So it wont reflect on the standings. Another FA ploy i'd imagine, so when we do play them, it can be treated like a cup final.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City now hitting sparkling form while we'll be without our most important and irreplaceable player for two extremely tough PL matches.

This really may be the weekend where the league is lost. :(

"Sparkling form" ... they won their first league game in 5 last weekend.

Yes but unfortunately we wont be playing that game in hand until fucking April 29th. So it wont reflect on the standings. Another FA ploy i'd imagine, so when we do play them, it can be treated like a cup final.

Oooh. Didn't know that.

They could have just scheduled the match to be played in 2 weeks time, during the FA Cup weekend.

I hope Newcastle get liquidated and Sean Dyche gets his shitty ginger goatee stuck in a lift door.

Surprising lack of swear words considering I can imagine how angry you are right now (similar to most of the rest of us).

Spanked Stoke last week and spanking Newcastle now.

I said NOW hitting top form not have been in top form. Aguero now fit and two top players back from Africa.

Still only 5 behind should they win this and win next week its 2.Obviously a lot of ifs but still not a huge gap.Its that we dont play our game in hand till April thats worrying and annoying!

Didn't want to use this as an excuse (or reason/factor if you like) initially but starting to wonder if the players are suffering from burnt out due to being overplayed this season. Performances haven't been the same since the West Ham match on Boxing Day. Over the past 1 1/2 months, we only played well against Swansea - even then, they self-destructed and helped us to win easily - and Everton (if we are pushing it). Other than that, the performances have been below par and we have been doing just enough to get a win or draw (depending on the circumstances). Not to mention, even Mourinho has mentioned a few times of players having niggling injuries and not training well before a match.