• Cuadrado
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

B-YgYW2CQAA8YDo.jpgB-YgYW2CQAA8YDo.jpgB-YgYW2CQAA8YDo.jpg

SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT REF IS AN ABSOLUTE disgrace. They are just doing what they did last year screwing us out of the league.

WHY was that 'ref' even there??? He DOESNT give TWO blatant penalties and then sends our guy off and suddenly after having NO ******* shots, Burnley score, it's not rocket science, it's a disgrace, absolute disgrace. It's an embarrasing joke. If i was a ref looking at that situation, yes Matic should not have pushed him but it was an accumulation of terrible tackles and poor decisions that clearly upset him, i would think why is this very quiet, shy player reacting in this way?? I would have consulted my officials and seen that Barnes had done another terrible tackle and at most yellow card the two and we would have the three points. They didn't have a shot, they parked the bus the whole game and then walk off with one very UNDESERVED point.

They talk about there is no campaign against Chelsea, REALLY????????? THIS GAME IS MORE PROOF!!! Forget complaining and getting fined again Jose, i would gather all the footage and take it to the FA's doorstep.

B-YgYW2CQAA8YDo.jpg

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think we played as bad as many on here suggest, i saw glimpses of our form early in the season. The only thing we missed was some sharpness from Fabregas and Costa in the final third i felt.

But what to say about the referee!!! I've never been angry about a referee before because of bad decisions because they happen, BUT TO COMPLETLY NOT SEE A POTENTIAL LEG BREAKER LIKE THAT IS SHOCKING and that's the reason why Matic reacted the way he did, because he didn't even give a foul, just disgusting....

At 1-0 it was in the balance, we are playing fucking Burnley for fucks sake, what is the fucking matter with this lot.

Shite.

Think most of us had sensed the 1-1 was coming, just not in the manner that it happened. Poor performance really. Costa, Fabregas, Oscar, Cuadrado anonymous.

Sorry, i forgot to put my blue-tinted glasses on.

With the players we have we shouldn't be playing this poor. You can have one off game but that 'one off' game must be a bad game, in our case the 'one off' game is a good one.

Yea the referee fucked up alot but i would expect more from the 30+ milion players.

BTW, if you think i have no clue than ok, it's your opinion. Opinions are never facts anyway.

No team in the world can perform like gods every game. There is gonna be players who are tired, coming back from injuries, having an offday and whatever.

Considering the above, we would have won the game if it wasnt for the referee. This is a FACT that is undisputable. He robbed us.

This means that if the referee wasnt a cunt you probably wouldnt say the same thing you did about the team, players or manager.

should have kept his cool?

He's lucky to have kept his leg intact.... there's no cool there to be lost or kept. Seriously, the reaction wasn't proportional to what Barnes did to him... he should have broken his nose instead... or at least tried as Barnes did to his leg.

Matic is not the first player to concede such a nasty tackle. And luckily for him, he was fine. It was understandable but for the sake of his team, he should've kept his cool. A 'normal' shove instead of a full force one would've been enough. Or get him back by fouling him a few times.

Matic is not the first player to concede such a nasty tackle. And luckily for him, he was fine. It was understandable but for the sake of his team, he should've kept his cool. A 'normal' shove instead of a full force one would've been enough. Or get him back by fouling him a few times.

I suppose you've never played a game in your whole life if you think a guy should keep his 'cool' after someone nearly destroys his season - and maybe who knows his career.

But whatever you think, mate.

we are shit for about 2 months!

oh, I see, and that's what the table shows? That we've been shit for two months, remaking a 7-point lead after it was reduced to zero points.

Come on, in real life football teams struggle, but only champions keep winning. Sort of the opposite in video games, I suppose.

2 points STOLEN by atkinson. Can't see it anyway else. Absolutely disgraceful. Barnes should have been red carded too at the fucking least. 2 stone wall penalties not given.

As for our performance. Pathetic performamce from costa and cesc. Absolutely horrendous. Remy DHOULD be starting for us right now. Cesc is choking and doing ehat he does best.

Luis my MOTM, iva and hazard had a great match too. Zouma was not far behind.

Just gutted

Should've had 2 pens but didnt.Also had 70 minutes to double our lead.Can blame the ref for his part but not for our poor performance and not scoring.May have had more poccession but no good if cant use it and end up dropping points.Which has been coming for a whiile.Aston Villa we nearly drew..Everton we nearly drew..reminds me of 06/07 when we went on a run of nearly drawing and that ended with a dodgy run of games.

Come on Newcastle!!!