• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on, if everyone reacted like that in the world we'd be a more violent people. Bad tackles are part of the game, composure is also part of the game.

How about unbiased refs? Aren't those supposed to be part of the game?!

No we didn't bottle it. We were totally in control before Matic got sent off. We probably should have coped better with being a man down but if the ref had done his job we would've been 3-0 up and playing 10vs10.

It finished 1-1 and we had chances, clear cut chances before we went down to 10 men...we bottled it because we decided to just try and do enough.

We bottled it again. Stop using the ref as an excuse and whilst he was bad we choked liked fuck because all we know is negativity!!!

It's like you didn't even read my post... Did you miss the part where I said we were poor or my previous post that said we weren't nearly good enough?

We have ourselves to blame, but also referees. Just have a fog horn sound off at KO, HT and FT and let it be a free for all. If teams shouldn't rely on officials, why have them?

We were robbed, but as soon as the team was down to 10 men the team suffered a huge pressure from the worst team in the league.

You cant accept that kind of thing.

Are you surprised? We didn't have a particularly good defensive shape for much of the game but Matic was usually there covering. Without him there were huge spaces in the midfield and a Ramires-Cesc pivot is just disastrous. Preferably we would move away from relying too heavily on individuals (Matic/Hazard) and towards relying on a system where every player has a clearly defined and replaceable role so that this kind of thing (and Bradford/Newcastle, for example) doesn't happen. Of course it's difficult to replace players as good as Matic and Hazard but we don't have a established philosophy that would let us even try. Our over-reliance on Matic became very clear. In the end we were with 10 men but like you say we suffered far from too much pressure and looked like losing the game.

This joke with the refs must be ended nationwide, worldwide.

We have videos all over the place plus mobile phones. The Hearst mystery goal of 1966 could n't possibly become a mystery in our time.

All they have to do is decide about the hierarchy of decision making so mistakes are corrected and the flow of play is not interrupted.

We were in no ways on the backfoot, Burnley deserved fuck all. Courtois could have taken a nap in that second half, and im so sick of the 'we were shit'. We were carving out chance after chance, granted we werent clinical but that doesnt give Burnley the right to demand a point. How many shots did they manage in that second half? How much possesion did they have? But somehow, we played shit? Ok then.

Just because weren't 4-0 up doesnt mean we weren't the better side, are 1-0 wins no longer accepted on here? We were in complete domination.

We had 2 clear as day pens denied, and that snake eyed twat Barnes should have been sent off. We will never win a penalty in the EPL, it has already been decided months ago, like JM said.

So let the headlines read, "Title Race Back On" but i know what really happened as should all Chelsea Fans.

It's like you didn't even read my post... Did you miss the part where I said we were poor or my previous post that said we weren't nearly good enough?

We have ourselves to blame, but also referees. Just have a fog horn sound off at KO, HT and FT and let it be a free for all. If teams shouldn't rely on officials, why have them?

I'm telling you now our approach when winning 1-0 is a disgrace. It's getting to a point with this lot that I'm hoping we lose an early goal. As for the ref, he was as fucking bad as us, but us possibly worse. We stunk Stamford Bridge out today because at 1-0 we thought it was a party didn't we?

Remember refs rarely get punished....so let's look closer to home champ shall we.

City now hitting sparkling form while we'll be without our most important and irreplaceable player for two extremely tough PL matches.

This really may be the weekend where the league is lost. :(

We were in no ways on the backfoot, Burnley deserved fuck all. Courtois could have taken a nap in that second half, and im so sick of the 'we were shit'. We were carving out chance after chance, granted we werent clinical but that doesnt give Burnley the right to demand a point. How many shots did they manage in that second half? How much possesion did they have? But somehow, we played shit? Ok then.

Just because weren't 4-0 up doesnt mean we weren't the better side, are 1-0 wins no longer accepted on here? We were in complete domination.

We had 2 clear as day pens denied, and that snake eyed twat Barnes should have been sent off. We will never win a penalty in the EPL, it has already been decided months ago, like JM said.

So let the headlines read, "Title Race Back On" but i know what really happened as should all Chelsea Fans.

The ball punishes.

Blame the FA. The refs have to follow every rule to the letter. If they don't, they get poor reviews. After suffering a tackle like that, a player should be allowed to react in the manner Matic did. It's not like he punched him in the nose. But the rules state differently, so the ref is forced to send him off.

As for the penalties, it's been going on for months. But as long as there's no pressure from the media, it will never be dealt with. But they don't care so I don't see it changing.