• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Cuadrado
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

What i expected ... wasn't quiet excited about his transfer, didn't see how we had to go for him in the first place !

It's early days but fuck me I wish someone would just get at people instead of shaking their stupid foot above the fucking ball

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's incredibly difficult against teams like Burnley because with 10 men we can't press their defenders which allows them to play the way they want to that is launching long balls forward.

Honestly, I'd rather play with ten men against teams like Spurs or Everton or Southampton rather than Burnley or Palace.

Didn't help that our shape was awful.

In a perfect world I'd like to think the FA would rescind Matic's red card in return for the club's efforts in the whole "stamping out discrimination" campaign in joint partnership with the FA, making the FA look like they give a shit.

Besides wishing for a colossal psychological terror on Barnes virtually, as well as IRL, I think that we actually played very neatly. Before the send-off, we looked more like scoring than them even having a header from a successful cross, and it's totally understandable that the tables were turned when Matic was sent off (it made me realise how much injustice in general can make a good-mannered person do horrendous acts (of revenge). Filipe Luis is the one who impressed me the most, and unfortunately, most fans have already forgotten his performance because of that c*nt. Just thinking about Barnes makes wanna send him a credible and protection-worthy death threat. I really hope José starts giving Filipe more green-lights to start, cause overall, he amplifies the LB spot much more than Azpi, cause Azpi always has the disadvantage of being right-footed, and Filipe is simply astonishing with the way he deals with the other team's attacking. You'll never see Azpi make 'unusual' successful tackles on a more than average basis. He should even get the nod to play in the COC final. I lost count of how much he was getting dangerously around in the build-up plays.

Didn't help that our shape was awful.

We had no DM and two CMs (cesc and rami) that like to chase the ball out of position.

People always moan when Jose brings Mikel on, but had he been on the bench today, we probably would have kept a clean sheet.

I have always found it absolutely ridiculous that ref's can completely NOT do their jobs but when a manager just comes out and speaks the TRUTH they are fined and banned??

Jose rightly said he can't discuss the incidents no matter how much they pressed him. It's funny how LVG could come out and say everyone and everything was against Utd and he gets a wee 'warning' from the FA but Jose always gets fined.

At least someone had the decency to say it, Paul Merson on Sky Sports agreed the ref got pretty much everything wrong and questioned where does the money managers get fined go??? I have always wondered this, is a lot of money for speaking the truth, I have always said if REF's got banned and fined for blatant shocking decisions they WOULDNT DO IT!!! They couldn't afford to and maybe finally wold they actually follow their own rules and ref the games fairly.

Today was a disgrace and to see the same Newcastle that beat us put up such a fight against City, oh wait they rolled over 5-0???

If Burnley had scored 11 vs 11 fine but they didn't have a shot, it's awful and all these shocking decisions are just going to cost us the title like last year, wouldn't want those upstanding citizens City not to win again, would they?

We had no DM and two CMs (cesc and rami) that like to chase the ball out of position.

People always moan when Jose brings Mikel on, but had he been on the bench today, we probably would have kept a clean sheet.

Think we would have been better off packing the midfield, telling them to sit and getting Costa to press & act as the first line of defence (instead of him just standing there ahead of play). It would certainly have reduced the spaces and prevented such an average side from advancing so far into our half. Mikel would have been useful but I think we'd have ended up eventually conceding anyway. Holding on to a 1-0 lead is not something we find very these days.

Even though I'm livid with that piece of shit Atkinson and the FA, I'm not with Matic. If I were him I would have taken it a step further by kicking that fucking Barnes in the balls. To those who say he should have kept his cool , you would have reacted the same way, or who knows maybe even worse. Anyway can't wait for us to lift the epl trophy so we could shove in the FA's face. KTBFF

Think we would have been better off packing the midfield, telling them to sit and getting Costa to press & act as the first line of defence (instead of him just standing there ahead of play). It would certainly have reduced the spaces and prevented such an average side from advancing so far into our half. Mikel would have been useful but I think we'd have ended up eventually conceding anyway. Holding on to a 1-0 lead is not something we find very these days.

Certainly didn't help that we had no one centrally who knows how to smartly occupy the spaces in between to block movement and passing lanes.

Should have just brought on Cahill at DM... :Goober: