• Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Jason Cundy on extra time at the bridge is raging face is how I feel, he's a true supporter and feels our pain.

It's going to be so hard in the final with us playing against 12 men?? Who you think Dowd or dean?? Anyone who hates us??

I could cry :(

So angry I think I could cry.

I'm supposed to be going out in a bit for a friends birthday. The dilemma I have now is do I stay in and sulk under the duvet or go out and get battered to take the pain away. Decisions, decisions.

Go wherever the alcohol is, always helps!

(Warning: Help not guaranteed, may cause amnesia and a feeling of shame.)

Can I just say that I don't think the crowd helped at all. Of course paying good money the supporters have the right to be disappointed when someone can't complete a basic pass but there was a loud, collective sigh every time we lost the ball and it would only have increased the anxiety among the players. Then when Matic was sent off you could hear the Burnley fans loud and clear pushing them forward when we needed the crowd to be our (then) 11th man and rile up the sense of injustice. Shame.

Seriously that handball was so obvious you could spot it from fucking Jupiter. Ovrebo levels of incompetence right there. Only needed Ballack to run after the ref to complete that Deja vu

And look at his teammate defending him. Hope they get relegated

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9726480/ashley-barnes-defended-from-chelsea-criticism-by-team-mate-michael-kightly

Seriously that handball was so obvious you could spot it from fucking Jupiter. Ovrebo levels of incompetence right there. Only needed Ballack to run after the ref to complete that Deja vu

And look at his teammate defending him. Hope they get relegated

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9726480/ashley-barnes-defended-from-chelsea-criticism-by-team-mate-michael-kightly

"Handball not deliberate" and it doesn't matter one bit whether it was deliberate or not - hands stretched out blocking a shot should always get a call.

How the hell did Rooney get awarded that pen with his fuckin retarded swan dive, yet we can't get one for 2 clear pens that Ray Charles could have spotted?>

Ahhh but your forgetting we shouldnt have a go at him...he was only trying to get out the way...and he's english so that excuse works..apparently

I watched the first 40 minutes of this game, two clear penalties denied and that tackle on ivanovic, I turned off my tv, I knew we were going to either lose or draw, just watched match of the day and my gut was right. Games like this makes my blood boil. City get a penalty inside 28 seconds. I am beyond fuming.

I watched the first 40 minutes of this game, two clear penalties denied and that tackle on ivanovic, I turned off my tv, I knew we were going to either lose or draw, just watched match of the day and my gut was right. Games like this makes my blood boil. City get a penalty inside 28 seconds. I am beyond fuming.

That's poor