• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Cuadrado
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

It finished 1-1 because of the shit referee not because we didn't do enough! Why is that so hard for you to comprehend? we created enough chances to win the game and had every decision go against us at home, that is the only talking point everyone but you have gathered from the game. So perhaps it YOU who needs to tune in because about 99% of the people who watched the game will tell you that it wasn't poor play from chelsea that got us one point.

It was up to us to put the ball in the net to win the game, did we do that? No, we didn't. At 11 men we still didn't put the game to bed.

The big picture reads 1-1 and we were very average against a very average Burnley.

And don't let this confuse you with what I think about the ref, he was poor.....but what was the final score????????

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was up to us to put the ball in the net to win the game, did we do that? No, we didn't. At 11 men we still didn't put the game to bed.

The big picture reads 1-1 and we were very average against a very average Burnley.

You keep missing the point... this is becoming so asinine. I never said we were brilliant on the day I said we did enough to win and WE DID! The big picture (in your head) reads 1-1 only thing I've read from everyone else is Chelsea were robbed of all three points.

And don't let this confuse you with what I think about the ref, he was poor.....but what was the final score????????

THE REFEREE was the reason for the final score ,, two stonewall penalties not given ....

1. Fabregas is doing what every Barcelona fan warned us he would do and suddenly stop playing after the new year. He actually does very little in games now those creative passes have vanished and he just plays it simple now or he will switch it from now and again.

2. Oscar is probably along with Kleberson the worst Brazilian midfielder I have come across ! He has nothing but a decent work ethic going for him. He's a poor box to box midfielder at best. The number 10 position does not suit his limited skill set for fucks sake the way this club constantly play him in that role you would think we have Zico or Kaka !

3. Diego Costa gets a full game today when he is clearly not fit and his goals have dried up mainly due to Fabregas not playing those incisive passes we have not got very good supply to him.

So angry I think I could cry.

I'm supposed to be going out in a bit for a friends birthday. The dilemma I have now is do I stay in and sulk under the duvet or go out and get battered to take the pain away. Decisions, decisions.

I watched the game, when the whistle went it finished 1-1 because we didn't do enough.....what part of that do you not get? We. Didn't. Get. A. Second. Goal...... I can bold that for you if it helps!!! The ref was poor, how many times are we going to give 100 percent of the blame to that without looking at our really negative attitude at 1-0? Tune in pal.

Surprised to see you so angry about the performance. You're usually very upbeat.

thanks.

always the victim ! My respect for Jose just went up after that press conference

We should seal the win way before Matic was sent off. We were winning many times including tottenham, liverpool, city, bradford but managed not to win. Today's bad referreeing is while disgrace but also a good excuse for our attack that was bad. Tell me honestly were Costa, Cesc, Oscar good against burnley? One or two off games yes, but we were poor in attack against spurs, liverpool twice, city, psg, bradford, aston villa, everton and newcastle. We won quite a few of those like Everton, liverpool second leg, newcastle, aston villa, but many would argue we deserved to lose more than once in those games.

We play poor for a while now, dont blame just refs for that. They are factor, but far from only one.

And even more times we were winning 1-0 and ended up winning the game, whats your point, why did we need to seal the win before the 70th minute?

If that red card didn't happen and we end up drawing 1-1 you would be completly right in your assessment, but it is a FACT we more than likely would have gotten the three points if that red card didn't happen so lamenting our poor attacking display in this match and saying we should have done more is WAAAAAAAAAY of the mark after such an abysmal showing by the referee.

That kind of criticism is only justified if we actualy loose points as a consequence of it, but that wasn't the case in this match

found it on reddit:

"Atkinson must be so pissed that Burnley couldn't find a winner after all of his hard work."

"Hope Martin Atkinson's wife knows that he's fucking us"

"Anyone want to start a kickstarter to cover the FA fine so Jose can go nuts in the presser?” -the best imo

Oscar is the equivalent to a no brand item in the supermarket they call it ''No Frills'' its when the none essential features have been removed to keep expectations and price low. He is the most average player in the premierleague at least Kalou would get 15 tap ins a year, Oscar constantly goes game in game out without doing anything and he constantly gets away with it. Why is he getting away with doing nothing it winds me up !!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Even though we had 10 men for 20 minutes we still should be capable of beating Burnley.

It's incredibly difficult against teams like Burnley because with 10 men we can't press their defenders which allows them to play the way they want to that is launching long balls forward.

Honestly, I'd rather play with ten men against teams like Spurs or Everton or Southampton rather than Burnley or Palace.

nothing special .. but willing to give him time

Slowed the play down in typical Willian style, never got at his man and just looked average.

No real influence.

What i expected ... wasn't quiet excited about his transfer, didn't see how we had to go for him in the first place !