Ashley Cole

Madmax

Marks another end of a legendary chapter in Chelsea's history. Drogba 2012 and now Cole 2014, can't have a bad word said about him over the last 7 years! I hope one day we see him back at the club in some kind of coaching role & I certainly hope he pops in generally! I can understand why he wouldn't want to announce his departure before the game, he's never been one to want the headlines. Even when he entered the England 100 club.

He'll forever be one of the best of a generation and no-one will ever take that away. Hope he gets selected for the World Cup because England won't go far anyway and it would be a perfect swansong for him.

I would like both Ash and Lamps ,, to go to MLS ,, get a great pay day .. enjoy the life style ,,, and never forget how we LOVED them at S B

You might not know, but I am not 20 year old kid. I have been watching football for years & one thing I can say.

Frank is the classiest player I have ever seen. He looks intelligent, act like a gentleman & plays like a legend.

Fuck Cruyff, Backenbauer, Maradonna, Frank is the class for me. Perhaps, he was never as talented as these three, but for me he has brain & plenty of it in comparison to many footballers.

Personally, I honestly do not think he will go to MLS. It is a bush league & Frank does not need money.

I am sad to see fucking Jose subbed him at a half time. Frank should pack it in though. He won´t get too many games next year.

As we both know, Jose when in doubt will run to suck on Roman´s butt asking for more money to buy players.

Then, Frank really has no chance. Wait & see.

You might not know, but I am not 20 year old kid. I have been watching football for years & one thing I can say.

Frank is the classiest player I have ever seen. He looks intelligent, act like a gentleman & plays like a legend.

Fuck Cruyff, Backenbauer, Maradonna, Frank is the class for me. Perhaps, he was never as talented as these three, but for me he has brain & plenty of it in comparison to many footballers.

Personally, I honestly do not think he will go to MLS. It is a bush league & Frank does not need money.

I am sad to see fucking Jose subbed him at a half time. Frank should pack it in though. He won´t get too many games next year.

As we both know, Jose when in doubt will run to suck on Roman´s butt asking for more money to buy players.

Then, Frank really has no chance. Wait & see.

you are right on so many points ,,, he was NEVER as gifted as those you mentioned .. probably less talented tha n Kakuta ... Made the absolute most

of what he did have , I hope that is his last game for us .

you are right on so many points ,,, he was NEVER as gifted as those you mentioned .. probably less talented tha n Kakuta ... Made the absolute most

of what he did have , I hope that is his last game for us .

Also, Frank has played during the peak years of Chelsea. Therefore, he scored so many goals.

This season under the a-hole he cannot get 90 minutes in. I never doubted Jose´s ability to coach, but sometimes I do have plenty of reservation in his choice of players in many meaningless games.

The way I have seen it, half the team is tired, overworked because of the same lineups.

Chelsea´s players are not even capable to score 2 or 3 goals for weeks these days.

Proper Chelsea Legend.Great servant for this club,we will never forget his performance in Munich where he kept Robben quiet for 120 Minutes and scored the so important equaliser in the shoot-out.