Ashley Cole

Madmax

Ashley Cole has been offered a new one-year deal by the west Londoners, but it would mean accepting reduced terms (Mirror) #CFC

I really hope he stays. The interests from MU, City, Real, Monaco and Liverpool shows how good he is.

A. Cole has done well for Chelsea & himself over the years playing here.

I doubt, he is willing to play for a half of his current salary with Chelsea.

Since he was used sparingly, it may even cost him a place on England´s national team. Let´s see if he is picked on Monday.

If he is not chosen on Monday, it may be too hard to take & he will walk out of Chelsea, I feel.

A. Cole has done well for Chelsea & himself over the years playing here.

I doubt, he is willing to play for a half of his current salary with Chelsea.

Since he was used sparingly, it may even cost him a place on England´s national team. Let´s see if he is picked on Monday.

If he is not chosen on Monday, it may be too hard to take & he will walk out of Chelsea, I feel.

Cole is 34, this world cup is likely to be his last international tournament..

We all know that he could earn a shitload of money in the US or in the East but if he loves London, the team, and Premier League he could stay for a year or two. He can go to Dubai in 2015 or 2016 if he wants.

For me A. cole

Cole is 34, this world cup is likely to be his last international tournament..

We all know that he could earn a shitload of money in the US or in the East but if he loves London, the team, and Premier League he could stay for a year or two. He can go to Dubai in 2015 or 2016 if he wants.

A. Cole most likely will not be picked on Monday. Of course, we need to wait for it.

I doubt, Cole has any interest to play in a bush league in the US.

Personally, I do not doubt his love of Chelsea. His involvement with Chelsea was immaculate, I feel.

For me A. cole

A. Cole most likely will not be picked on Monday. Of course, we need to wait for it.

I doubt, Cole has any interest to play in a bush league in the US.

Personally, I do not doubt his love of Chelsea. His involvement with Chelsea was immaculate, I feel.

He may not be too committed to Chelsea but it looks like he's having a great time here and he has a good relationship with the fans and the teammates.

I would be surprised if wouldn't be picked on monday with his experience. Shaw is very talented but he has only played once for Englnad. I think he will be the starter from september as they want to build a young team to EURO 2016.

He may not be too committed to Chelsea but it looks like he's having a great time here and he has a good relationship with the fans and the teammates.

I would be surprised if wouldn't be picked on monday with his experience. Shaw is very talented but he has only played once for Englnad. I think he will be the starter from september as they want to build a young team to EURO 2016.

A Cole was always committed to Chelsea from the day one until now. Since he was not used much somehow & he wants to play regularly, I would not blame him if he leaves.

???

A guy that sits next to my mum in Matthew harding lower - his brother fitted a boiler for Matthew Cole and said his brother is going to Monaco its a done deal so I chucked £20 on it. 5/1 - OBVIOUSLY its a friend of a friend story but still, tears at the final whistle..

Would love to be wrong, I absolutely adore the guy, I can't tell you how wrong I was when he first came, I was livid we lost Gallas........

A guy that sits next to my mum in Matthew harding lower - his brother fitted a boiler for Matthew Cole and said his brother is going to Monaco its a done deal so I chucked £20 on it. 5/1 - OBVIOUSLY its a friend of a friend story but still, tears at the final whistle..

Would love to be wrong, I absolutely adore the guy, I can't tell you how wrong I was when he first came, I was livid we lost Gallas........

Doesn't sound like the most reliable source :lol:

Haha agreed mate, and I wish it to be b/s like 99.9% of these friend of a friend stories are.

As I said, happy to lose a score over it if it means he stays for another year to mentor what I hope to be our new signing Luke Shaw! However I can see Jose favouring Luis from Atletico :-/

Fucking timing mate. It's 1/2 on Skybet now. :readthemessage: