PSG v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, that's like 6 players got injured today (+ Cabaye, Marquinhos, Aurier and Lucas) and not to mention, Pastore is already on the treatment table. So, they could potentially have 7 players out for this game.

6 injuries in one game? how is that even possible?

They've made 3 subs because of injuries, and finished the game with 9 players because of another injuries. Pastore was injured before the game started.

We're rested and pretty much at full strength, I expect PSG to play this one cautious now. Even if the injuries aren't that serious they will have depleted energy due to todays game.

We should come out and look to take advantage of the tie right away, there are no reasons for us to sit back and wait for them to come at us. We at the very least need a goal and if we get two I'm certain the tie will be put to bed.

Naturally, PSG are still a dangerous outfit but they will be a disjointed, tired side when we face them on Tuesday. can't imagine any of the injured players training for this match at full speed so that means Cabaye, Aurier and Pastore will likely be out. I do think given the circumstance Matuidi, Lucas and if needed Marquinhos will play.