PSG v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't I got called racist for my posts against them as well

BTW both Rio and his brother are none white CUNTS ,,, Jamie Redknap is a none black CUNT

Ah yes, Rio Ferdinand... Influenced the FA to charge JT with racist abuse despite being cleared in court and in the same day called Ash a choc ice for defending his captain.

What a wanker, so glad he's rotting away on the QPR bench now.

Never hurt us! JT deserved to be sent off and all the other instances in the match galvanized the team! I'm glad the cunt called the game like he did, we would've never been champions had he not if you ask me.

Not to be pedantic about it, but he did give them that Fabregas dive as a pen.

Though, as you said, I would not change a single thing from that CL campaign. It was perfect in its own way.

Never hurt us! JT deserved to be sent off and all the other instances in the match galvanized the team! I'm glad the cunt called the game like he did, we would've never been champions had he not if you ask me.

Fact remains he has a track record of anti English bias and is red card happy, which has been the ruin of many a game

I remember when Real Madrid played Bayern at the Allianz Arena in 2012, it was a great attacking yet controlled game from both teams. I don't think Jose went with the defensive approach back then, but I could be wrong.

I think I remember, he didn't defend till the last 10mins and they conceded a late gomez goal.

The bottom line is he should let 5-6 players spring on the counter instead of letting hazard and Costa alone to attack. We have to practice our counterattacks. We have become terrible at what we used to be good at.

Hi Guys,

Personal Opinion.

Tibo

Brana/ Zoom/ JT/ Dave

Matic / Cesc

Willian / Oscar / Hazard

Costa

Off topic

Just a general question, not really sure which thread to go in. But What is the deal with Chelsea Tickets? Do you have to be a member to get tickets. Was going to get tickets for Southampton for me and my Dad, But unless I have a membership I can't really get one. Always had a membership. This year couldn't really afford to be going matches (New house and such) And can't get on the ticket exchange without either. Anyone shed any light? or is that just the way it goes?

Any help would be brilliant.

Thanks alot

Ad

On behalf of everyone involved with Chelsea Football Club, I'd like to send a very special message to Monsieur Blanc:

bd913e87812c8c5d48ba2eb0982b545fad47eec6

You can't hide your incompetence with those stupid comments. You are a loser. Looking forward to kicking you out of the competition (again). Happy job hunting in the summer!