PSG v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again with derision?. I thought that with the humiliation to Verratti had been enough, but apparently not.

Well then, let's do it again.

PD: Guys, I know that its not a place for this question, but can someone recommend me a App for Android for watch soccer in live, please?. I will need this.

Given the circumstances i,e what just happened, their form this season, Chelsea being arguably a superior team etc it will be a shame if Jose goes all out defensive Tuesday night.

Be prepared to be disappointed. I'm a Mourinho fan, but I know how he sets up in away games in champions League. Defend and counter, if the opponent doesn't attack much then we draw.

I'll love him to change his strategy to get an away goal but not concede more than one.

Infact if I was a manager I'll rather attack more away than home since away goals carry more weight, but thats just me, what do I know.

Again with derision?. I thought that with the humiliation to Verratti had been enough, but apparently not.
Well then, let's do it again.
PD: Guys, I know that its not a place for this question, but can someone recommend me a App for Android for watch soccer in live, please?. I will need this.

I'm not sure how it works on Android, but I use this one on my IPad http://live-media-player.en.uptodown.com/android (this is Androd version)

It's quite amusing how many PSG players were injured in one match. Amazing.

I wonder if Blanc is some kinda evil genius trying to play the ultimate mind fuck in just pulling players off pretending theyre injured?

Well it wont be long now till we find out eh!

Im off tomorrow morning and coming back thursday so if its owt like last years jaunt it should be a good crack. See you all out there if youre going.

I got a really good feeling about this lads.

Psg has 0 chance without Moura. Was the most important player of PSG this season and also yesterday with one of its acceleration has closed the game.

Is not a player who scores a lot: 9 goals which is not bad, compared to Gotze, Isco, James and others young players or others flying wingers(Di Maria, Cuadrado, Navas, william), but it's the player who creates almost everything on that team.

Any chance you could make me something up buddy?

Course not bruv. I see theres a thread where we can ask for Signatures made so if ya go there and put as much details in it as you can (images/players you like etc) then im sure you will get a couple sorted out.

Cheers bruv. Im a bit of a photoshop addict

I cant send you a PM mate to ask if you would like something made or I would.

Thanks for the offer, but I prefer to make my own with players heads replaced by animal heads.