Azpilicueta JT Cahill Ivanovic

Courtois

Cesc out

Diego Costa

Hazard Willian Cuadrado

Matic Ramires

Azpilicueta JT Cahill Ivanovic

Courtois

I can see Oscar in the starting line-up only if both Cesc and Willian would miss. And that won't happen for sure. Jose pretty much confirmed [through his selections] that he does not trust Oscar for a big match away from home. I'm guessing this will not change tonight.

Hi guys,

Great to come back here a few months after our last meeting.

Last year i was optimistic and we could have won. It was like a coin flip.

Not this time. A lot of injuries for us and a better team for you. 2 reasons that leave us no chance.

I just hope a little bit of suspense for the second match but i don't really believe it.

Hi guys,

Not this time. A lot of injuries for us and a better team for you. 2 reasons that leave us no chance.

I just hope a little bit of suspense for the second match but i don't really believe it.

What do you think will be todays scoreline ?

Hi guys,

No chance is being harsh, it's a cup tie over two legs and whilst your team maybe injury depleted it's amazing how big games can motivate players. For me tonight is the night on your home turf you have to gain advantage because at the Bridge it's going to be very tough for your lot.

No chance is being harsh, it's a cup tie over two legs and whilst your team maybe injury depleted it's amazing how big games can motivate players. For me tonight is the night on your home turf you have to gain advantage because at the Bridge it's going to be very tough for your lot.

Well. Even if big games can motivate players, there's nothing you can do with so many injuries.

But of course, i hope a miracle.

A miracle with Rabiot...oh my...

Well. Even if big games can motivate players, there's nothing you can do with so many injuries.

But of course, i hope a miracle.

A miracle with Rabiot...oh my...

You still have Ibra. He can score at will on his day..

As everyone knows Chelsea is a lot more consistent with a strong Mounrinho tactics. This season has really been an upgrade and Mounrihno done amazing with his signings.

Thats more then what you can say about PSG from last season, Zlatan is as fun to watch as a wooden stick on the ground.

Last year we won on an away goal, if this game was played best out of 10, Chelsea would win easily. If we keep strong in defense we will easily qualify for next round.

Be nice to see what match form Costa will have after his suspension.

aLKYMEW_700b.jpg

Well Rabiot is more concerned about his salary and what her mother tells him than football. He wasn't great when he came against Caen but for his defence he didn't came in good conditions!

What time do you think players of Chelsea will leave their hotel?

Hi guys,

I know Lucas Moura, Cabaye and Aurier are out for sure. But what about Thiago Motta and Marquinhos??? As for the others, I think Matuidi and Pastore are match fit and ready to play.

What is your predicted line-up? I still think that Marquinhos will make it in the end and play at right back. Paris medical staff will do everything in their power to have him fit mainly because van der Wiel can not be trusted to be fair. Such a poor player, Hazard would make a fool out of him and Paris knows this.