PSG v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Mourinho said Diego was probably not up to speed yet he played in a game with the young players. I think you need to understand the metrics of the situation before making silly sarcastic comments like that mate !

Relax, lol. Diego was always gonna start, MATE.

Jose forgets the tracksuit and gets the suit of the big nights

1424198094045_lc_galleryImage_PSG_v_Chel

And also regains his winning smile...

Champions League is his natural habitat

LET'S GO BLUES!!!!

Luiz vs Matic ooooh yea!

was not the city goal from a ball in the box too.

we have 2 very good GKs with one in excellent form and the other making more mistakes in 2 matches than in the whole 3 years with ATM. i gave the aston villa match as an example since you so kindly pointed out one of cech's a year earlier.

I pointed out Cech's match because we are playing PSG again.. they were very direct when they were in the final third & one of Cech's weaknesses is commanding his box. Pretty simple really.

Edit: Looks like Thibaut starts

Cesc as the #10 again. Not sure I like it, tbh.

Our bench is fucking insane, though. :lol:

Just looking at the PSG lineup on paper andit looks incredible. They really should be a world beating side.

was not the city goal from a ball in the box too.

we have 2 very good GKs with one in excellent form and the other making more mistakes in 2 matches than in the whole 3 years with ATM. i gave the aston villa match as an example since you so kindly pointed out one of cech's a year earlier.

And the 2 games before that Courtois was MOTM (liverpool away and at home), while Bradford scored 4 against Cech at the bridge. But you are right, both great goalkeepers. I personally think it's a good thing Courtois plays, even if he makes mistakes he needs the trust right now.

I pointed out Cech's match because we are playing PSG again.. they were very direct when they were in the final third & one of Cech's weaknesses is commanding his box. Pretty simple really.

Edit: Looks like Thibaut starts

so by extrapolating your argument, next season we should play blackman against villa instead of courtois? cech had a bad match against psg as did our defence on that night.

best of luck to thibaut since he is starting. hope he has a great game. but on current form and considering cech single handedly saved 3 points against everton, he should have been in goal tonight.

I think that the problems of Fabregas and Diego Costa are just mind games.

Probably we will play trying to create a match with many spaces on the pitch, an approach that benefits fully Fabregas and Costa and probably will be definitive the connection between the two for our counterattacks and plays with spaces.

I'm just sad for Zouma, he deserved to be here today on the grass.

Of the remainder, totally agree with Jose.

BIG DAY
BIG BALLS

Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!