• Hazard
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC Bayern, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and even Man City. And are as good as these clubs. But we're being gutless. No balls.

So three teams with unlimited resources and stadiums that on average house about 70,000. Don't forget City ILLEGALLY won the league last year and are 7pts behind this year. If you prefer that sort of tactic go follow another team, this is Chelsea the hallmark has always been just WIN baby.

Performance has been awful for the whole game. Offensively really, really bad. nothing creative, not enough bodys going forward, no wing-play at all, Cesc getting lost because nobody to play the ball too etc. this defensive approach is just killing our game and it can backfire badly. As soon as you turn to this reactive approach and just sit-back and hope that out of something we will create, and the opponent turns up and scores, you cant barely switch anymore to a dominating approach where you dictate the game- as happened today. PSG should have scored at least one more, if not even two. it was unbelievable to see how easy they got past our defense. Cavani etc. this should be impossible but we just dont have any sort of balance. If we attack, we are way too open, if we defend, we are way too defensive. It is shocking to see that our game has 0 evolution since Mourinho took over. If not to say, that we are playing even worse than last season. our whole tactic is just to sit back and hoof the ball upfront. this cant be acceptable after all this money spend. feck, a half-fit PSG team was hundred times better than we were. yes, we got a good result, but is this everything we want? no nice football, for which we indeed bought Diego and Cesc? no improvment? not playing like a big club, who controls the game instead of waiting for some error from the opponent or a lucky goal?

Mous defensive approach really annoys me. He is such a big talker, but he should talk sense on the pitch. everytime he hides his balls and puts some conservative, defensive shit formation on. And his subs just no words. 10 mins before the game is over? really? If Mikel would have been on the bench we probably would have seen him for Cesc...

If we dont win any title this season (hopefully we will win EPL, which would be the most important thing) than we should also think about Mous future. This style of play he can ONLY explain with titles. if there are none, than the arguments on his side are getting fewer and fewer...

ps: yeah i know the result is good and blabla, if you dont want to listen to critic, than go to a mourinho fanboard or create one (to the members crying about criticism)

The worst, so embarrassing for true Chelsea supporters.

While I do think these people are horrible cunts, being racist doesn't mean they are not fans.

Overall, I think they should be banned from attending every Chelsea game for the rest of their lives.

While I do think these people are horrible cunts, being racist doesn't mean they are not fans.

Overall, I think they should be banned from attending every Chelsea game for the rest of their lives.

WHAT??!!

Drogba, Desially, Essien, Cole, Makelele, Canoville, Babayaro, Weah, Kalou, Malouda, Mikel, Ramires, Willian etc.

You can't be racist and have a deep love for this club, sorry...

Positives:

1. Got the away goal - well worked too

2. In better position to progress than last season.

Negatives:

1. Another cheap goal given away - Cavani left unmarked, Cahill misjudged the flight of the ball, PSG allowed to create overlaps and put in crosses so easily.

2. Pathetic refereeing from Cuneyt Cakir - so many challenges that were deserving of yellow cards went unpunished

3. Only 2 shots in the entire game?! :doh:

4. If we are going to be so pragmatic away from home in such games and not threaten from open play, at least make sure we are threatening from set pieces. So many corners and free kicks were underhit or went straight to the goalkeeper!

It's the behaviour like that tonight from those fans on the tube that always makes me question why a club of this stature still associates itself with the likes of a bigoted club like Rangers. Chelsea is now an international club and it should disassociate itself with anything that opposes that fact.

There are still those with archaic xenophobic ideals (such as TPTB repeatedly showed) and those ideals should be stamped out on sight; if they exhibit it like this, they should be banned for life. There is barely any English players in the team for Christ sake. I'm sure Zouma and Remy thought they were absolutely hilarious. Disgusting racist wankers.

It's the behaviour like that tonight from those fans on the tube that always makes me question why a club of this stature still associates itself with the likes of a bigoted club like Rangers. Chelsea is now an international club and it should disassociate itself with anything that opposes that fact.

There are still those with archaic xenophobic ideals (such as TPTB repeatedly showed) and those ideals should be stamped out on sight; if they exhibit it like this, they should be banned for life. There is barely any English players in the team for Christ sake.

And London as a whole is a city that is one of the more multi-cultural in the world. The team reflects the cultural diversity in the city... So embarrassing for the club to have these idiots showing up to games and representing Chelsea supporters.

A small but powerful minority. It only takes a couple morons to make us all look bad.

These idiots are absolutely asshole. That scum stain our name, the name of all of US with his fucking racism for alcoholics. They are not Chelsea supporters. They are simply idiots. Fucking ignoramuses.

Fortunately they are a minority, a minority very disgusting, and all of us ashamed of them.

It is sad that these idiots mistreat a person like this.

England is not that, and London is not that. Precisely England is a country where English people respect too much the people. London is a cosmopolitan city, a world capital. These people do not represent more than the sewers of the world.

Intolerance and racism has no place in the world

In our team there are players of all races and all we respect everyone equally. All are our idols and our players. People all together.

Mourinho-CI_JUIN2014-0016.jpg

Didier-drogba-foundation-image-source-ww

Chelsea-samsung.jpg

Chelsea%20fc%20Foundation%20hero.png

010268891534800.jpg

article-2221319-159F0D5C000005DC-122_634

antiracista.jpg

We had this game COMPLETELY under control, until our defense once again just succumbed. I know his classy flick has played a big part on our goal, but Cahill is a liability. With him in defense we'll never look confident or comfortable. His flick in the attack was luck. Iva is also a liability (although he improved as the match went on - there was clear some manager instruction for him to be in the box instead of closing down wingers and LBs in the wings, so I can't blame him for this positioning, rather Mourinho), but he ALWAYS scores important goals. It wasn't luck, he's always in those positions.

I hope to see Zouma at the Bridge. It was sort of expected that Cahill would start this one, but Mourinho needs to let it go completely and start Zouma away and home, league and Europe, it doesn't matter. Or he buys a replacement that he trusts to do it, Cahill shouldn't ever start a Chelsea match again.

Cesc was terrible, Willian and Hazard were hiding in the pitch. Our attack was disappointing, pathetic and invisible - with Costa also having a bad match. I understand that was the approach Mourinho went with, but it was still terrible. We didn't play bad, we just didn't seem to want to do something with the match, which is disappointing because PSG wasn't any better than I expected them to be. They were beatable, we leveled things up with our tactics and our players being invisible. I trust us to win at the Bridge, but what I don't trust at all is us not conceding.

We were bad and PSG was at their best and the result was 1-1. Cahill btw should be coming off the bench. That goal was his fault. Zouma would not have misjudged that header. He's not a short man for that matter. Fabregas seemed a lot slower after his return from Barca. I mean what happened to him? Unless the pace of the EPL is getting to him, because Spain is not a fast or physical league.

What did I miss, lol.

I couldn't watch the match. Just seen the highlights. I cannot judged properly about the team performance, and from what I've read in here, we're not playing well. But I think it is expected. Our typical away CL match, I could say. When last time we make it looks easy while away in CL?

So, from the result I think it is not bad. We are usually playing better at home, and PSG usually shit when away. Hopefully we do 'Galatasaray' on them. I choose not to comment about 'other incidents'.