• Hazard
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but he isn't stupid. He can't be that stupid to rely in our vulnerable defense. We have walking liabilities there, literally, it's suicide to rely in this defense. He needs to grow a pair in some matches. If that's the approach against RM, Barça or Bayern, I won't complain. But against a PSG that from minute one showed they were more worried about not conceding (to avoid what happened last year and maybe go for it at the Bridge and surprise us), he SHOULD have been more attack minded. I'm not saying to go for the kill, but release ONE attacking midfield, allow the team to attack. But yeah, he's too afraid of losing these days and it's starting to get its toll on him. Good thing the league looks like a done deal, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost to Spurs in a couple of weeks. Like not at all. specially after the 5-3? He'll defend like there's no tomorrow against a team that is inferior to ours in terms of quality and that has good attackers. With this defense he should try to WIN the game instead of settling for a result because if there's one certainty is that a mistake will come. If our keeper will save us, or the opponent will miss the goal (like Cavani did today) it's another story. But that's not a reliable defense, he shouldn't be so defensive in games against PSG, Liverpool and Spurs. He should understand that there are chances we'll concede, especially away from the Bridge and he could show a little more ambition against teams that are clearly not at the same level as us.

we're doing something right. And also a few wrong things and counting with a lot of lucky results. Well, I'm not complaining about the results, but it also doesn't make me have any sort of hope about winning this competition. Actually as I just stated, it makes me feel nervous about playing Spurs. I mean freaking Spurs!!!!!

There's a reason why we were spanked by Atletico and Spurs... and that shows what happens when we don't have our keeper saving our arses or any lucky goal for us.

I think due to FFP, we cannot completely rebuild in one season anymore. Its going to take about three seasons. We have done well for the last two seasons, but now we need to rebuild the two CDs. JT is getting old and next year would probably be his last year at playing consistently. Cahill is not it. I think Zouma is the future and Jose will probably buy a starting CD next year and one other loaned out CDs will return to take take JT's place. I wouldn't be surprised if Cahill is sold. David played better than him and was sold.

The Qatari beIN Sports are so butthurt from Hazard that they actually made a seperate segment in their news cast about how PSG's biggest star (Ibra) was 'unstoppable' while Chelsea's biggest star (Hazard) 'disappeared'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2957824/Chelsea-fans-teargassed-French-police-ahead-Champions-League-16-leg-draw-Paris-Saint-Germain.html

Oh dear, I think its safe to assume a lot of our away fans yesterday were bunch of wankers. Bastards had it coming.

WHAT??!!

Drogba, Desially, Essien, Cole, Makelele, Canoville, Babayaro, Weah, Kalou, Malouda, Mikel, Ramires, Willian etc.

You can't be racist and have a deep love for this club, sorry...

While I do think these people are horrible cunts, being racist doesn't mean they are not fans.

Overall, I think they should be banned from attending every Chelsea game for the rest of their lives.

Agree to both, some people in England and other countries can be racist, and still support the guys on the field, but it's not right and that's why we support the No to Racism campaign.

DID we LOSE AGAIN ... fuck that is bad???

Your not concerned about the same old tactics being deployed as last year?

Worrying times for me.

If I were Psg I'd go away thinking it was one of those nights, bad luck with some headers, saves from keeper etc but I'd smell blood for sure for the second leg.

tired of parking the bus approach . As soon as we scored, that's when we should have put more pressure on them and got a 2nd goal. Why can't we be good at attacking, and also be good at defending combined???! The result was ok but we could've left Paris with a bigger advantage if we would actually try to attack them. Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick of the bus parking strategies

Pleased with the result, but the performance could have been more confident and dominant. We will progress now its half time though.

As for the Metro footage- just shows what mob mentality + booze + youthful exuberance and desire to fit can lead to. Bet you hardly any of those lads will be proud of that, maybe one or two will stand by it. Every club has its arseholes

Still, I'm sure perspective will be shown and everyone won't be tarred by the same brush because of the actions of a tiny minority...fucking twats

Goog resultt considering d away goal....we gonna crack dem at the bridge...almighty FC Bayern could not even manage to score a single goal togeda wit their 0 shot on target while Xabi was red carded...on paper everybody thought its gonna be an easy roll for bayern...

Don't complain. Last year against Atletico, in the 0-0, we managed one shot with Luiz's free kick (the Luiz of PSG now).
Against PSG again it was a crazy match and we lost 3-1.

You can't complain.

We do however have apart from PSG, four strong opponents lined up a against us, Real, Bayern, Barca, Atletico.

I don't expect us to avoid less than two of them so bodies will start falling !

Good result but terrible performance. Offered nothing on the counter, couldn't keep the ball.

I really hate how when we get into a good position (despite playing poorly) we NEVER go on to try and win the tie, just try and maintain. Instead of dropping back and back we could have continued playing the same and gone for 0-2, killing the tie. Instead we sat back and the inevitable happened.

Courtois was great. Cahill should not start again. Far too many errors and Zouma has been impeccable in comparison. Ibra dropping off to receive long balls/passes all night and Cahill got nowhere near. He's too focused on dropping back.

Veratti is a dick and should have seen red, but other than that I thought he was the best player on the pitch.

We should go through, but I just wish we'd try and win every game, we certainly have the team to do it...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2957824/Chelsea-fans-teargassed-French-police-ahead-Champions-League-16-leg-draw-Paris-Saint-Germain.html

Oh dear, I think its safe to assume a lot of our away fans yesterday were bunch of wankers. Bastards had it coming.

6 people on a metro train and probably 100 maximum outside the ground actually causing trouble.

Roughly 106/2000

That's just French police. When I went to Marseille a few years ago there were a lot of Chelsea in one bar. We wasn't doing anything wrong, the locals were loving us. Filming us singing and stuff.

Along come the French police, kettle us in, tear gas us for no reason and then take us to the ground. It was similar in Madrid, except they decided to get their batons out and batter us for no reason.

The racism is completely inexcusable though, there's no defending that. After the Anton Ferdinand thing we played Genk away and there was quite a lot of racist chanting there. Luckily the papers only picked up on "Anton Ferdinand, you know what you are" but there was a hell of a lot worse that night http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8864068/Chelsea-should-apologise-for-deplorable-Anton-Ferdinand-chants-say-anti-racism-campaigners.html