• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

Verratti fucks all your team, he's amazing

I'm sure he will be so proud to win the Mickey Mouse league in France once again. Poor chap should be moving abroad if he wants to have at least a shot at Champions League semifinals. How many trophies do you have outside France??????

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How we got a draw only Courtois knows but having said that I'd still fancy us had we lost 2-1. Second half was dreadful, not one sub came in and had an influence on the game.

We really need to have Cesc in the 8 role, I know we played 4-3-3 but I think he is more influential when he sees the ball more. Without looking I can bet Matic had the most touches of any Chelsea player and when that happens we lose our creative control. Oscar has to start for me at the bridge though I know he won't.

1-1 isn't a bad result but we could've done more in the 2nd half to put this tie to bed.

I'm sure he will be so proud to win the Mickey Mouse league in France once again. Poor chap should be moving abroad if he wants to have at least a shot at Champions League semifinals. How many trophies do you have outside France??????

Don't worry he'll Join Real this summer.

I just don't enjoy knockout Champions League nights anymore. We play awful at both ends of the pitch, rely almost entirely on lucky breaks/set pieces as soon as we come up against anyone half decent and go out anyway.

I feel like with the personnel at our club currently, we won't be able to compete without playing like this. I mean the one season we did play forward expansive football that was a joy to watch week in and week out- we didn't even get passed the group stages. But in a way I miss that season. We didn't fear any team. We went toe to toe to them without a cautious approach. This was the right direction. Sure we flopped that year but we had the like of Torres and Mikel starting most games for us.

Now, it seems like Jose's trying to assemble a team that can set up in a negative way against the bigger clubs.. and are good enough to dispatch the smaller clubs without any worries. It's pretty annoying. We're doing well but as you said, knockout CL nights are not fun anymore. We just park the bus and hope we can steal a goal from somewhere. Bullocks.

Spending millions each transfer window for that is just shit.

I feel like with the personnel at our club currently, we won't be able to compete without playing like this. I mean the one season we did play forward expansive football that was a joy to watch week in and week out- we didn't even get passed the group stages. But in a way I miss that season. We didn't fear any team. We went toe to toe to them without a cautious approach. This was the right direction. Sure we flopped that year but we had the like of Torres and Mikel starting most games for us.

Now, it seems like Jose's trying to assemble a team that can set up in a negative way against the bigger clubs.. and are good enough to dispatch the smaller clubs without any worries. It's pretty annoying. We're doing well but as you said, knockout CL nights are not fun anymore. We just park the bus and hope we can steal a goal from somewhere. Bullocks.

Spending millions each transfer window for that is just shit.

I enjoy winning trophies and going deep in competitions. Pretty football doesn't win you anything...