Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been abysmal this season too.

That cunt Naismith is the one that annoys me most in their team.

I just know that it'll be an annoying match that we'll have to be at our best to get the 3 points because they'll pack so many bodies in midfield. They'll likely do everything they can to mark Fabregas out of the game.

Trouble is - if there's no movement in front of him, where's he going to pass?

Like I said - Lukaku will be up for it and Barry will have the game of the season - we just need to close him down and let them try the long ball over the top.

We need Matic to be disciplined for this one :)

Just hope so much to see Remy start.

I would like to hope that José saw what we saw in regards to Drogba at the weekend. He looked like he didn't even belong in a PL side.

We definitely need pace and movement against this Everton side. Remy is a must and it would be awesome to see Oscar dropped, Willian in the middle and Cuadrado on the right. I'd be very surprised if Cuadrado did start, though.

I would like to hope that José saw what we saw in regards to Drogba at the weekend. He looked like he didn't even belong in a PL side.

We definitely need pace and movement against this Everton side. Remy is a must and it would be awesome to see Oscar dropped, Willian in the middle and Cuadrado on the right. I'd be very surprised if Cuadrado did start, though.

I don't think Cuadrado will start either. I think he will go with Oscar as #10 and Willian wide right. I'd also like to see Zouma back starting too.

I don't think Cuadrado will start either. I think he will go with Oscar as #10 and Willian wide right. I'd also like to see Zouma back starting too.

A Lukaku against the team who sold him vs current form Cahill....yikes. I hope Zoma starts as well. Also a bit worried about Ivanovic defensively against Baines and Mirallas.

We have to really take the game to them at home.

Press their midfield.

They are sloppy with possession and easily dispossessed. Besic, Barry, McCarthy Barkley.

Just need strong cover on the left side for Coleman and lennon/mirales

I wouldn't go that far. Still one a lot of headers and also held up the ball decently... Everything else was brutal.

Remy to start for sure.

I also never got the "Lets see if we can't fix this." type of phrase.

Actually that makes more sense because in this phrase there is an intent on actually fulfilling the purpose (fixing something). You could look at it the opposite, i.e. they never try to fix this, but this makes less sense when the conditional "if" word is used, because if you don't try, then there is no condition to base this on. There could be absurd intents, like for example meaning if they have the will-power to not fix something they really need/want to, this is why it can't be completely dismissed (there are some spectacular morons out there), though it can be logically dismissed. So the wording is odd (nobody usually stresses the opposite of what they aim to achieve), though the phrasing is correct. But the "could care less" phrase clearly has intent on caring, no two ways of looking at it.

EDIT: Oh yeah... GO CHELSEA! :blue scalf: