Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you've misread by post, Choulo.

We go into this match looking better than we have done all of this season is what I was saying.

No, I understood what you said. I was commenting about the remark you made about your whole season that I find it surprising that you've had such a bad season when you've spend a lot by your standards in the past couple of years.

ozzie humour I guess .. ... WIT of the YEAR

England is famous for it's humour. You are letting it down magnificently. Go to the GP and get the large stick removed from your rectum.

Here is some Aussie slang for you: This pommie codger is a deadset derro dil, whose cook is as dry as a dead dingo's donger. Everytime I have a yarn he spits the dummy. I'm gonna Harold Hold to the loo because your posts makes me want to chunder.

Kiss my brown eye you ratbag.

England is famous for it's humour. You are letting it down magnificently. Go to the GP and get the large stick removed from your rectum.

Here is some Aussie slang for you: This pommie codger is a deadset derro dil, whose cook is as dry as a dead dingo's donger. Everytime I have a yarn he spits the dummy. I'm gonna Harold Hold to the loo because your posts makes me want to chunder.

well done Mod ...

No, I understood what you said. I was commenting about the remark you made about your whole season that I find it surprising that you've had such a bad season when you've spend a lot by your standards in the past couple of years.

Oh, I misunderstood then!

There's a whole host of reasons for it really but I'd put it mainly down to injuries and Pre-season.

Steven Pienaar has been injured for pretty much all of the season along with Leon Osman who are underrated squad players and the only wingers we have with any sort of intelligence and link up play. Aiden McGeady is a bit of a dud, Christian Atsu hasn't settled and that leaves us with Kevin Mirallas who has spent a fair bit of time injured this season as well. We started getting our act together defensively shortly after the debacle against Chelsea when John Stones came in and Sylvain Distin got dropped but then Stones got injured a few weeks later against Man United and we fell apart again. James McCarthy has been injured for a lot of the season which has had a detrimental effect on Gareth Barry who formed a very good partnership with him last season. Tim Howard has been terrible this season as well, David De Gea shows you the difference a good keeper can make to a struggling team and Howard's injury has actually come as a blessing in disguise.

Our Pre-season was just a mess, we only organised 3 matches by the time late July came around and then squeezed a few more in late on. Mirallas and Lukaku came back a week before the season started and Lukaku played with injury for the first few weeks of the season. That poor Pre-season showed as we ran out of legs to concede last on against Leicester on the opening day to draw 2-2 and then throw away a 2 goal lead in the last five minutes against Arsenal which killed out confidence and then obviously, you guys hit us for six, so it's been a long recovery.

It's been a miserable season and it's all about the Europa League now. The funny thing is, if in the unlikely event that we win the competition, we'll be in the champions league next season and this season will be forgotten.

Courtois

Iva Zouma Terry Azpi

Willian Matic

Cuadrado Cesc Hazard

Remy

Can this worked? Do you think William can play defensive midfield?

A problem is he is too short.

I really don't see why Williian can't do a job there next to Matic, but we don't need that with Cesc and Ramires as options there.

"We didn't want to risk two players at the same time. We risked Willian and to start two players with a risk is a big gamble," added Mourinho in reference to the 2-1 victory over Aston Villa at the weekend.

Quote to suggest Fab starts, Willian rests, Cuadrado starts?

I can't understand anything but it made me laugh. Top humour i guess.

I would say that as well but not at this stage of the season. CL is coming soon and it would be better not to make a habit out of conceding in every single game. Especially at home obviously.

And if we win with crap score like 1-0, 2-1, people will always have something to moan. Oscar shit, Drogba too old, sub, sub, Hazard invinsible, Cuadrado not good enough, I want Shirley back, bring Mo Salah back, Cahill shit, Ivan shit. Last time we got 6-3, I think I heard less moan. Maybe I just heard Cahill shit, Ivan shit, and of course Oscar always shit. So, I don't mind it, as it seems it's better.

And if we win with crap score like 1-0, 2-1, people will always have something to moan. Oscar shit, Drogba too old, sub, sub, Hazard invinsible, Cuadrado not good enough, I want Shirley back, bring Mo Salah back, Cahill shit, Ivan shit. Last time we got 6-3, I think I heard less moan. Maybe I just heard Cahill shit, Ivan shit, and of course Oscar always shit. So, I don't mind it, as it seems it's better.

Ok you're talking about the reaction and perception of fans, that's a different topic. I was talking about the collective physical and mental condition of the players at a critical time in the season, only defensively while still demanding a decent offensive display just like every fan.

But since you've mentioned it, there was no moaning whatsoever in the reaction to games like West Ham at home (guess why?). Not wanting to concede doesn't equal wanting a shit win, at all.

6-3 can be a great away result. But at home the clean sheets matter. A well-controled 2-0 or 3-0 win is much better than an all-over-the-place 6-3 win at home.