Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on chelsea whoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to this one really hope we show a lot of energy tonight. We can close the league out tonight in my opinion if Stoke get a result against Man City and we do the business tonight. If we open a 10 point lead over City with them still having to go to Anfield and Old Trafford i honestly think that'll be too much with them even with Toure back. I think people seem to forget that we got the most of the big games except for the Emirates away from home out the way early in the season.

I hope we show our early season form tonight, in recent weeks (apart from Swansea away) we haven't been at our best, we need that energy, pace and attacking intent back.

Exactly. Hopefully Everton show their early season form as well. :lol:

As much as I love Didier, I hope he doesn't start today. I know he has killed them in the past but we really need mobility and pace up top and not a bettering ram like Drogba.

Also agree that if we bag the 3 points today and City drop any then it's as good as over. I'm just hoping so much that we handle our business.

Hello my fellow blues fans, unfortunately I will not be able to watch the match ?, because my boss is a dick and wanted me to stay in the office to do some paperwork. So I'm counting on you to give me the updates?. KTBFF

I hope we show our early season form tonight, in recent weeks (apart from Swansea away) we haven't been at our best, we need that energy, pace and attacking intent back.

It already feels like so long ago. Chels played some excellent football in the early weeks/months of the season. It hasn't been the same in a long, long time. Would love a top class performance today.

But you don't always get what you want. With City dropping points today very much possible, I'll be (more than) content with any kind of win today.

Hello my fellow blues fans, unfortunately I will not be able to watch the match ?, because my boss is a dick and wanted me to stay in the office to do some paperwork. So I'm counting on you to give me the updates?. KTBFF

If we will be losing, this thread will have 10 new pages every minute.

If we will be winning, it will have a new post every 10 minutes.

Cheers ;)