Chelsea v Everton

Jase

Sad but true - Barry is the player we need to control - nearly everything comes through him

He's been horrible. Gets caught on the ball all the time and constantly gives away possession. I'm hoping Martinez plays him because he'll struggle against us.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We needed to become difficult to beat again after that run of four defeats and penalty shootouts aside, we're unbeaten in 6, albeit having drawn 5 so we're certainly in a good place right now and confidence will be returning.

Your recent defensive stability is costing you a lot in attack though.

Chelsea along with Arsenal are the only team to always have scored at home this season. If you concede a goal first, which statistically you will you are gonna have to be more adventurous and thus leave your defense more exposed.

Our home form this season is excellent, in fact the only time we dropped points at home in the league was the City game, where the manager was satisfied with a draw whereas we will most certainly looking for the 3 points on Wednesday.

Obviously, we are not looking as good as we were at the start of the season and we are missing Diego Costa who was arguably our best player at Goodison Park but we managed to get good results without him several times. Honestly, you will need a huge performance to get anything from this game but anything can happen.

Also, do you mind if I ask why is your team struggling so much this season? is it the cumulation of fixtures(europa league)? injuries? underperforming players? and what did you think of the Lukaku signing and the player. I'd appreciate a lot if you answered. Thank you.

It's so rare to see supporters from other teams on here, I wish there was more.

Given the fact we need the three points and we have a , week's break after that, no big changes will be made. I think that Willian should start, ahead of Oscar, at the AMC position, which I highly doubt, but a man can dream. We need to overrun them with attacks if they park the bus. Early goal would be ideal. Zouma in for me, as Lukaku has more pace to burn against Cahill.

I'm surprised you guys think we're playing shit. Sure, we're not doing much from an attacking point of view at the moment but after being constantly criticised for our defence this season, we're on a run of three clean sheets in a row. I think we'll get beat 1-0 or maybe draw 0-0/1-1.

I watch everton games to see how lukaku progresses and as a team, I think everton sucks.

Howard is overrated and you guys should of sold him when he was high after the world cup.

I expect ramires to foul the shit out of all your players and lukaku to be neutralized all game. Never understood why you guys let Eto go...

I watch everton games to see how lukaku progresses and as a team, I think everton sucks.

Howard is overrated and you guys should of sold him when he was high after the world cup.

I expect ramires to foul the shit out of all your players and lukaku to be neutralized all game. Never understood why you guys let Eto go...

Because Eto'o was a bad influence behind the scenes. You guys loved him so you probably don't agree but it was the case and the fact he walked out of Sampdoria in his first training sessions probably reflects that.

Tim Howard is shite though.

Because Eto'o was a bad influence behind the scenes. You guys loved him so you probably don't agree but it was the case and the fact he walked out of Sampdoria in his first training sessions probably reflects that.

GTFO my website, Bogan.

Between the Citeh and Villa games they had 6 days rest.

Between the Everton game and the PSG game they'll have 5 days rest.

Between the Burnley game and the Tottenham game 7 days.

That's more than enough for any player. No player should be complaining of fatigue or need a rest. We only have 4/5 games this month. That's compared to 8 in December and 8 in January. Every player should be perfectly rested now.

plus that pivot would be a disaster...

xPetrCechx -

Not really. I somewhat lost feel in my legs and stomach so I can barely walk and I am feeling very weak. Even the feel in my fingers is really weak and they kind of vibrate. I have no idea what is happenig to my body in the last three days and so far not even the docs can tell me. I have a series of tests tomorrow.

Hope the tests are ok.

Eto'o did a good job for us and most importantly he wasn't Torres which was always going to aid his popularity. Shame that his reported disruptive behaviour cut short his time with you. At least I think it's a shame. :)

I find it interesting to visit other club's forums and I'm always pleased when non-Chelsea fans pay return visits here. For what my opinion is worth, I'm glad to read views given from a different perspective. Of course I don't own the site so my opinion can't be worth as much as other people's.

I think Ramires deserves a lot of credit for the way he has fought his way back into the side. I like players with that fighting attitude and its the type of player that helps you win league titles in the long run. Everton are not really in a good moment and their attack is stagnant, Lukaku hasn't improved and its only really Ross Barkley that could provide some vision in their team. I think we should really take the game to Everton and start with a fast pace and score early on and see what they are made of !

I think Ramires deserves a lot of credit for the way he has fought his way back into the side. I like players with that fighting attitude and its the type of player that helps you win league titles in the long run. Everton are not really in a good moment and their attack is stagnant, Lukaku hasn't improved and its only really Ross Barkley that could provide some vision in their team. I think we should really take the game to Everton and start with a fast pace and score early on and see what they are made of !

Probably says a lot about our season but we're at the best place we've been all season at the moment.

Probably says a lot about our season but we're at the best place we've been all season at the moment.

Why, though? You've probably spent in the last couple of seasons more than you spent in the decade before, yet, you've probably gone back in terms of performances.

Why, though? You've probably spent in the last couple of seasons more than you spent in the decade before, yet, you've probably gone back in terms of performances.

I think you've misread by post, Choulo.

We go into this match looking better than we have done all of this season is what I was saying.

I can't deny that we're looking pretty hapless up front at the moment but we're a hell of a lot more solid mainly thanks to John Stones coming back from injury. James McCarthy came back against Liverpool which made us even better defensively. My point is that this is probably the most difficult time that you guys could have played us this season.

I expect us to lose 1-0, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were 0-0 or 1-1.