Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably says a lot about our season but we're at the best place we've been all season at the moment.

Yeah Everton have always done well one season and then plummets the following season when you expect them to kick on. I think its due to the fact that you have so many random clubs that consistently outspend Everton despite you being in the top flight for 100 odd years. I always see Everton as a danger though as you do have some decent players and you remind me of Chelsea in the 90's in the way you are unpredictable.

I hope for a good performance this time. Last three were pretty average and we got quite lucky. Cant see us playing bad again and winning. A good performance is needed.

Also everton kept clean sheet in last 3 PL games, think its time to score.

Who will play, Zouma or Cahill?

Hi everyone!

1. Chelsea. 56. 12. Everton. 27.

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829851/Preview/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Chelsea-Everton

Easy match Tonight. Today is a day for you to regain our early season performance. The difference between Everton and us is too big. Today is a day to go out and get a quick goal and close the match as soon as possible to rest for the match against PSG.

I suppose
Cuadrado will be our starting eleven. He has to go gradually adapting to our team and today is a great opportunity for Cuadrado to get more minutes with US.

Zouma will be safely start alongside John Terry © in the center of our defense. I hope to see Zouma also at the Parc des Princes in our starting eleven. Hopefully Kurt has a great performance today and he can start against PSG.

It is also important theme
Fabregas. If there is the slightest doubt that Fabregas may fall from his injury again, I think Fabregas should be on the bench Start, and then play a few minutes for him to regain feelings on the pitch. 0 risks con with Fabregas. He should only be in our starting eleven if he is 100% recovered.

I think Ramires has to be in our starting eleven because he will be very important for us at the end of the season and him has few more minutes this will be better for us.

And finally, I think Remy will be our center-striker in the team start tonight. He always has good performance (not as Diego Costa) and is our best option right now.

Hopefully we have a comfortable start today to star thinking about our big day match against PSG.

Regards to ALL.

Courtois

Quiet friend, we trust in you

Zouma John Terry ©

The Wall Captain, Leader, Legend

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

BIG BALLS One of US

Ramires Matic

"My Ramires is back" Rambo

Cuadrado Fabregas/Willian Hazard

Square Fabregas is The answer Our Future

Remy

Good backup

The next stop for US (Whatever happens).

Wednesday 11th febraury, 2015. Chelsea v Everton. Match by Match.

chelseaheart.gif

No way is this going to be an easy match. This will be an Everton who will put a lot of bodies in midfield and make it extremely difficult for Cesc to have time and space on the ball.

If we get the 3 points I believe it'll be a very hard fought and narrow victory. I'm going 2-1.

No way is this going to be an easy match. This will be an Everton who will out a lot of bodies in midfield and make it extremely difficult for Cesc to have time and space on the ball.

If we get the 3 points I believe it'll be a very hard fought and narrow victory. I'm going 2-1.

Hi!

Everton has many low and we play in The Bridge. No easy match, but we have many chances to win forcefully. It was a way of speaking. In the Premier League there is nothing easy. But today we will surely IMO.

Hopefully it well. Although perhaps have said "easy match" was a small exaggeration of mine.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.