Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas

I'd rather just keep Schurrle. No, several times over for this guy. Expensive, 27 and doesn't add anything new to the team. Pointless transfer.

Have to agree here. If we spend money on a wide player he has to be a significant upgrade on what we have.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuadrado isnt half as bad as being made out on here. He is better than Willian IMO. There are reasons why Barcelona, ourselves and Man Utd have been looking at him. A lot of the unhappiness at this signing will also be due to the fact many were dreaming of Reus

I hate him so much. :angry:

Reason for that mainly is his attitude. He gets frustrated in a Lukaku way when you don't give him the ball. I've seen him dive in a couple of occasions as well. His smug face doesn't help either. And don't get me started on his behavior against the referee.

About his game, nothing special for me. Willian is better.

Cuadrado really isn't better than Willian tbh. Would be an awful signing.

so, it's Jason Puncheon for you then? Chelsea need a catalyst on the RW because we don't have a single catalyst at winger aside from one Hazard.

I'm selling Schuerrle, getting Atsu back and buying one player. Cuadrado is about as good as it gets in the market right now without Reus --although Yarmolenko still interests me (but I've not seen playing for a while).

so, it's Jason Puncheon for you then? Chelsea need a catalyst on the RW because we don't have a single catalyst at winger aside from one Hazard.

I'm selling Schuerrle, getting Atsu back and buying one player. Cuadrado is about as good as it gets in the market right now without Reus --although Yarmolenko still interests me (but I've not seen playing for a while).

The fact that you think Atsu (who I've watched a lot of, I'm of Ghanaian descent), who is making no impact whatsoever at Everton, can make an impact at Chelsea over Schurrle is laughable.

Cuadrado might be the best the market is offering right now but if he's the best I'd rather hang onto Schurrle and Willian and wait until a better alternative pops up because he would be a useless signing as he is a very marginal upgrade on Willian. Not worth it.

Well we could go for Hulk.

Hiya AVB,

I know you hate us and we pretty much destroyed your reputation, but can we have Hulk? xoxoxo

Love your old buddy Roman

P.S We know Zenit have no reason to sell because they're super rich, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Also sorry, not sorry.

How is he worse than Willian. LOL. Everytime I watched him, he's been ripping defenses. His form dipped this season. My mates that watch Seria A, want him in their team, call him the Colombian God(with sarcasm), so I fail to see, where he has been so bang average. He can get better here. If we are to sell Andre, this mate is the best choice. (a part from Marco)

Cuadrado has his stregnths and weaknesses. He is good at taking on players, can score goals, is fast, is tricky etc. But he isnt that good in the defensive appartment like Willian. Our system would definetely suffer, while our attack probably would get better, by having two flanks who can create something. The question is: Is he worth 35 m euros and will we pay it? 35 m is a lot and I think there are probably better wingers outside.

But he is better than Willian and Schürrle in terms of attack and trickery, imagination, creation etc but cant support defence that good.

He is replacing Schurrle or Salah, why Willian's name popped out in every posts? And no need to compare who is better between Willian and this guy, let the performances do the talk, a bit like Azpi and Luis situation. For me Cuadrado is definitely an upgrade on both Schurrle and Salah, this's good enough. Price wise, I simply don't care, if Jose thinks he's worth it, he is.